Beside You

Y/n's P.O.V 

I have this weird tense vibe that I feel .. Are Changkyun and Dong Min fighting .. Or are they talking about some serious chaebol matters ? Ahhh !! I'm curious .. 

-During Class-  

I felt someone throws a ball of paper to me . I picked it up and identify where it comes from . It's from Dong Min . 

In the letter , he wrote :

"Y/n-ah ~ I'm sorry that jerk made it this bad . I will make sure we can be together again soon .. Wait for me , okay ?"

I mean , like what is he even talking about ? Did he think that I accept him or something ? Since I act all casual with him .. But .. I feel sorry for him .. 

Changkyun suddenly pulls the paper from my hand . 

Changkyun : So .. Y/n .. You actually accept ... him ?

Me : Nononononononono .. It's not what you think at all ..

Changkyun : Then , how did 'this' happen ? 

Me : No .. I think he have the idea of me accepting him .. But I just don't want to be awkward , that's why I acted like nothing happened .. But-

Teacher : *clears throat loudly* Mr. Changkyun and Mrs. Y/n .. What are you chatting about ? Discussing a marriage problem ?

The whole class literally laughed .. But ... I felt that kinda real since .. We are married , though .. And yeah , that's kinda funny .. I admit it .

Me : No , sir ... Changkyun was just asking me the part that he don't understand well . 

Teacher : Oh , yeah ? Then I guess you both understand enough now , don't you ? Come in front and solve this .. 

We both go in front and thank god , I do understand enough . Changkyun is like , the fastest learner I've ever met , so of course he gets it right too . 

Teacher : Good !! Everyone , please give them a round of applause . You can get back to your marriage discussion . 

I honestly felt super relieved that we can both answer the question . 

Changkyun : So .. Back to our business .. 

Me : So .. Where were I ? Oh yeah , and he seems to get the wrong idea about our 'relationship' right now .. Ugh .. It felt weird since he's like , my only friend here .

Changkyun : What about me ? 

Me : Hmm .. Let me think .. Have you ever treat me like we know each other here ? I think just now was the first time .. *both chuckles*

-End Of School- 

Me : Changkyun .. DO you want to go after everyone left  ? Or .. I'll just walk home .

Changkyun : There's no way I'm gonna do that . Let's just ignore them and go back together .

Me : You sure ? I mean like , you know you have your psychotic ex right here , right ?

Changkyun : I don't really care about that anymore , so ... yeah .. Plus , going back together doesn't exactly mean that we live together . 

Me : Okay then . 

I really like it now that I can talk casually to Changkyun and I honestly felt comfortable talking to him .. But , you know ... We will a,ways just be 'friends' for him .. I know I'm not his type at all .. 

We go home together and , surprisingly , nobody noticed . As we reached home , we saw the hyungs waiting literally behind the gate .

Changkyun : Hyung .. You scared me . Why ?

Hyungwon : Yahhh .. We need an explanation . 

Changkyun : Whatever it is , let us park the motorbike first , won't you ?

Minhyuk : Owh . Mian .. hehehe

They then give us space to park the motorbike and enter the house . 

Jooheon : Now , Y/n and Changkyun ... Tell us .. 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Me : T-Tell you ? About what ? *nervous smile*

Minhyuk : Are you both ...

Y/n : W-W-What are you talking about ?

Minhyuk : In a relationship ? I mean , like you know you can just tell us about it .. 

Hoseok : Yupp .. 

Kihyun : Plus , you can't lie to us since we already found the evidence ..

Y/n : W-What evidence ?

Kihyun hyung took out our marriage ring . I kept it in the drawer in my room since it would look weird if I wear it too . Of course I ask Y/n to wear it but she put it on other finger . 

Me : T-That ..

Hyunwoo : Y/n-ah .. Show your right hand , please ?

Y/n showed her hands nervously . 

Jooheon : It's a matching ring .. And we also searched Changkyun's credit card usage .. He used it to buy a PAIR of ring .. 

Me : Hyung .. When did you have time for that all ?

Hyungwon : We always have time to stalk you . 

Me : Now , that sounds scary .. I mean , like , you kno-

Minhyuk : I know you're trying to change the topic .. Don't even try to . *laugh* Tell us now .

Me : Okay , I'll tell you .. Actually .. *whisper* Y/n and I .. Are married ?

The hyungs : *in perfect synchronization* WHATT ?!! WHEN ?!! HOW ?!! WHY DIDN'T WE KNOW ?!!

Y/n : Calm down .. You guys are loud enough with you normal voices and just now it's like 6 speakers playing the same audio ... 

Jooheon : But .. I mean , we do suspect something .. But marriage .. 

Me : It's like this , I bet we all know Y/n's life before she came here , right ? Well , you know before me but , whatever .. So , Y/n's step-parents came here and lied to my naive eomma saying that she has a mental problem and of course , mom believes and she sent Y/n back- 

Minhyuk : Yah !! They're like the worst person on earth !! How did you just let her go !!

Me : Yeah , I didn't know it then since you know why .. So , after I know it from the others , I went straight to eomma and explain . The next day , I was about to go to the church after I traced the location of her phone . Eomma asked me to get ready and since we have planned everything the day before , I went to buy the pair of ring . 

Jooheon : *eating popcorn* Yah .. You are that prepared ?

Me : Well , yeah .. I know that I need to marry Y/n anyways . So I went there wearing a tuxedo and of course I bring the whole family and a big group of cops to arrest the heartless people . I entered and I arrived just on time and I , you know , replaced the groom and we are now married.. So .. That's how it happened .

Hyunwoo : I should say , I felt like I just heard an episode of a drama . 

Jooheon : *still eating popcorn* I know , right ?

Me : Ahh , hyungg ...