See You Again

Y/n's P.O.V 

Me : And may I know who they are ?

Hye Rim : You SHOULD know who they are . All of them are just one year older than us , but still , everyone have to call them 'oppa' . Their names are ...

Min Ha : Wonho , Hyunwoo , Kihyun , Hyungwon , Minhyuk , Jooheon . They are all very nice too.  Wonho's real name is Hoseok . Minhyuk likes little kids very very much . Well , actually , all of them do . 

Eun Byeol : Changkyun is  very nice too but ... He have one problem ...

Me : What is it ?

Eun Byeol : He is really really cruel to the person who has a crush on him. 

Me : Why ? 

Eun Byeol : Once , someone from this place have a huge crush for him, she is more like obsessed to him and that made him almost lost all his friends , so , since then , he is nice but not as nice as he used to be .

Me :Phew ! That is complicated . 

Hye Rim : I know right . 

We all talked about them and they tell me every single thing about them . From what I heard , Mrs. Im's family is really nice as well as Changkyun's friend . Can't wait to see them all . 

After we chat , I get myself ready and go to sleep .

-The Next Morning- 

As usual , I wake up early and I am also willing to help Miss Kim to cook and clean everyday . I let the others sleep soundly since they don't have school today . After I am fully ready , I go downstairs .

Me : Morning , Miss Kim !

Miss Kim : Hey Y/n ! Early again ?

Me : Always will . Hahaha . Why are you cooking so many food today ? 

Miss Kim : Today Mrs. Im is going to visit us . I'm sure the others have told you about this .

Me : Oh , yes they did . Everyone is so excited .

We talked to each other about many things while I help her cooking tons of food . Not long after , everyone gathered at the table . We eat and talk and laugh happily together . 

Honestly , I am kind of scared of the visit of Mrs. Im and everyone . I am also confused . Why is everyone so happy ? Well , let's just see it for myself later . 

After the breakfast , I clean the table . While I was almost done cleaning the dishes , I heard some of my friends starts to squeal . I bet they are here . I just continue to do the dishes since I actually don't really care . Suddenly I heard Miss Kim calling my name .

I wiped my hands , take off the apron , and go to Miss Kim .

Me : Yes , Miss Kim ?

Miss Kim : I would like to introduce you to Mrs. Im , the beautiful supporter of this orphanage  . *turns to Mrs. Im* This is Y/n .

I bow 90 degrees to show my deepest respect to her . 

Mrs. Im : So you are Y/n ? You have such a beautiful name ! I heard that you got good grades too ! Miss Kim told me about you helping her to cook and clean too . You must be a very good girl , right?

She said with the warmest smile I've ever seen since I lost my mom . Her words are also really nice and polite and just .. wonderful . Her daughter is standing right beside her .

Nayeon : Hi ! I'm Nayeon ! You can call me eonni since you are younger than me . Just look at me like your own sister , okay ? If you need a shoulder to lean on , mine is the one . 

I smiled widely and say 

Me : Hello eonni .

Nayeon : Now , that's my girl ! *smile sweetly* 

She then grabbed my hand and gently pulling my hand to go inside . She really inspires me . Both of them are like angels . She stops in front of several boys . 

Nayeon : This is my little brother , Changkyun , and these are his friends .

??? : Hi ! I am Minhyuk . You can call me Minhyuk oppa . Since you're younger .

??? : I am Hoseok . You can call me Wonho oppa . *gummy smile*

??? : I am Jooheon . You can call me Jooheon oppa . *smile*

??? : I am Kihyun . You can call me Kihyun oppa . *smile*

??? : I am Hyunwoo . You can call me Hyunwoo oppa . *smile*

??? : And I am Hyungwon . You can call me Hyungwon oppa . *wink*

Nayeon : Come on , Hyungwon . Don't scare her *laugh*

Changkyun : I am Changkyun . You can call me Changkyun .

He give me a slight smile and walk away with his hands inside his pocket . 

Minhyuk : How did he look cool all the time witout even trying ?! 

Then everyone started laughing since his reaction is really funny . After that , I help Nayeon eonni to bring the donation boxes inside the house . I talked a lot with Nayeon eonni and the fellow guys . I got really close to them . 

After lifting the boxes , I help Miss Kim with preparing the water and food for everyone . I served the food and everyone eat together after that . They didn't differentiate their life to us' even a bit. They also make jokes non-stop . We all had a really good laugh together .

Mrs. Im : Everyone ! I have something to say . I am going to take some of you to work with me next week , okay ? I am so sorry that I have to do this but my house is out of keepers now . 

Everyone : Never mind , Mrs. Im . Thank you ! 

She just smile to our reaction . Her smile is really warm . Unlike her son , Changkyun . I really had a good laugh with the oppa(s) but Changkyun seems to loathe me . He smiles to everyone else but me . The longest smile he gave to me was for 0.2 seconds . 

After the meal , I clean and go to Nayeon eonni to say goodbye . 

Me : Goodbye , eonni !

Nayeon : Goodbye ,sweetie ! See you again next week !

After the farewell , they go home and all of us also go back to our business .