Ex-Girl

Y/n's P.O.V 

Changkyun : Well , not really ...

Me : What do you mean ? Oh , oops ... I think I kinda crossed the line . I shouldn't have asked . Sorry . 

Changkyun : No , you're not . You will NEED to know all about us . I leave it to my hyungs . 

Minhyuk : So ... Her name is Nam Ari . She is really really really obsessed over Changkyun's money . She is rich , but she never get enough . All she ever cared about was her money and fame . 

Jooheon : She sent a love letter to Changkyun and he replied with a 'yes' . At first , it seemed like a normal relationship ... Until one day , Ari asked Changkyun to go out fo a date , but at that time, Changkyun's mother knew something is not right . So , eventually , she didn't give permission for Changkyun to go . 

Kihyun : Changkyun listen to his mother and tell Ari about it . Literally that day , Ari showed up in front of his house and almost killed Mrs. Im . Since that day , Changkyun broke up with her since he started to realize that Ari is just using him this whole time . 

Hyunwoo : After they broke up , Ari's popularity starts to drop and that , of course made her really really vengeful . She keeps threatening Changkyun to get back together with her . 

Hyungwon : Who would accept that girl ? She is such a b**** to all the girls at school since she is considered the richest girl at school . 

Wonho : So , since they broke up , Changkyun would have to run away if he see her because she will seduce him in the way that none of us would want to see . And you wouldn't want to know . He also hates it very very much , don't you , Changkyun ? 

Changkyun : Yupp ... I don't know until when will I have to run away from her . It's really tiring . Ughh !! I hate her !

Hyungwon : Now , what if we get out without you . We still have to get a uniform for Y/n . 

Changkyun : Can't we just wait until she go away . Buying uniforms won't be that long . 

Hyungwon : That's a good idea too . We'd better wait for her . 

Everyone agreed and not long after , she got out of the store . Luckily , she didn't notice our car . After she is really gone , we get out and get me a uniform . Of course I feel really really bad to them . 

I get my new uniform after trying them on . It looks really nice . After paying for it , we divide ourselves again and get into the car . 

Me : I'm really really really sorry for troubling all of you today . I should be the one who works . 

Minhyuk : Nahh... It's really nothing for a friend . 

Kihyun : I agree . Wouldn't it be great if we go to the same school ?

Me : I know what Changkyun would do ... He won't even act like he know me . We'll be like from two different worlds . 

Hyungwon : Why would he ? 

Me : Hyung ... You know he hates me , right ?

Minhyuk : H-how did you ...

Me : I heard everything the other day and ... isn't it too obvious ? Don't worry ... I don't even like him . Not even a bit . What can I do if he thinks it that way ? Just let him be ..

And then we talked until we reached the house . They drop me off and all of us get into house since they wanted to play games . I keep my uniform safely and quickly get back to work . After cleaning according to my duty , I cook and serve dinner for everyone and I eat with my fellow friends at the kitchen . 

After the meal , I do the dishes and I was on my way to my room but suddenly ...

Changkyun : Y/n ... *pulls my hand* Starting from tomorrow , I don't know you and you don't know me at school . Got it ?

Me : *nod*

I go to my room and I can't help but think about what will happen tomorrow . Without realizing , I drove to dreamland really quick . Maybe because I'm too tired . 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up and get dressed in my brand new uniform . I go downstairs and cook breakfast carefully as I don't want to ruin this expensive uniform . I meet Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim while having breakfast together . 

Eun Byeol : Good luck and have fun ! 

Me : Yes , mom .

All of us laugh together . After breakfast , I walk to school . The school is not that far from the house . I felt really nervous . You can do it , Y/n ! Remember , just mind your own business ... And don't get close to Ari . She is scary .

I step inside the school and , luckily , I found the office and doesn't got lost in this huge school . I entered the office and meet my homeroom teacher , Mrs. Jang . She is really sweet and nice . 

Mrs. Jang : Let me show you the way to your classroom. 

Me : Alright . 

I followed her to the class that I was put into . I am really scared but I am also thrilled at the same time ... Oh god , help me ...