Hate

Y/n's P.O.V 

I take a shower and cook some breakfast for me and Changkyun . I feel bad after sleeping on his lap for the whole night . I put the food on the dining table and go back to the kitchen to eat . We never eat on the dining table . We eat the kitchen . 

As I was washing some utensils at the kitchen , I heard a deep voice calling my name . 

Changkyun : Y/n ..

Me : Yes ? I am at the kitchen .

Changkyun : Come here . 

I walk to the dining room which is just beside the kitchen . 

Me : Why ?

Changkyun : Are you done with works ? 

Me : I guess so . 

Changkyun : Take this as an order . Eat with me . 

Me : Me ? 

Changkyun : I'm too lonely today . Come on ... It's not even a sin . 

Me : Okay , then .

We the eat together at the dining table . 

Changkyun : Y/n ... I have something to ask you . 

Me : What is it ?

Changkyun : Would you hoin me and the hyungs to our trip ? We are going to Jeju-do 

Me : I'd love to but I have work . 

Changkyun : Don't worry about work .. I've asked mom and dad and even Eun Byeol , Min Ha and Hye Rim . 

Me : Seriously ? *smile widely*

Changkyun : Yupp ... So ... Are you coming ?

Me : Yes . Thank you so much for bringing me along . 

Changkyun : No problem *smile*

As far as I remembered , this is the first time I see him smiling at me . This is kinda creepy , though . After the meal , Changkyun said 

Changkyun : I haven't packed yet , and we both have time until 2 p.m. before the hyungs pick us up . Okay ?

Me : Wait , what ? Are we leaving today ?

Changkyun : Yupp .. 

Me : Oh ... Okay then ..

I quickly do the dishes and then I go to pack my things up . It won't take much time since it's just for five days . After packing , which is around 12:00 p.m. , I go to clean the house and after that I finally get myself ready . 

I bring my stuff to the living room , where Changkyun is already seen . The hyungs haven't arrived yet , so we just sit there , waiting . 

Changkyun : Did you clean the house ? 

Me : Yes .

Changkyun : How did you do that and still be able to come here in time ? Daebak !

Me : I guess I'm used to it . Hehehe ...

Not long after , the hyungs arrived to take us with a van . 

Hyunwoo : Changkyunnie ... Y/nnie ~~ Let's go . 

We put our stuff and take a seat in the van . I sit beside Minhyuk .

Jooheon : Yay !! Changkyun did it !

Me : Did what ?

Minhyuk : Did make you tag along . 

I just laugh to their reaction  . After a while talking to them , without realizing , I drove to dreamland . 

Changkyun's  P.O.V 

I talked to the hyungs on the way to the destination . As we arrived , I saw Y/n sleeping soundly . 

Me : *whisper* Hyung ... Y/n's asleep . 

Hoseok : I'll take her to her room . Don't worry . 

I just nod and take her stuff to her room . We are going to stay at a resort that belongs to me . It is comfortable and nobody stay here currently . 

We left Y/n at her room and we have some coffee at the living room . Not long after , Y/n walk towards us from her room with a super sleepy face . 

Y/n : Hi , everyone .. *yawn*

We just laugh seeing her with such attitude . 

Hyunwoo : Come here *taps the seat beside him*

Y/n take her seat and we talked and gossip for a very long time . 

Minhyuk : You know what ? I felt something strange today .

Me : What ?

Minhyuk : Someone here smile  a lot today . 

Me : Who ?

Everyone : You .

Me : M-Me ? I always laugh with hyung , right ? Even before .

Jooheon : Never mind , Changkyun ... You'll never admit it . 

Y/n : I'm sorry to interrupt ,but why are your bags still in this living room ?

Kihyun : Actually , we have a tiny problem . Y/n-aa ~~ Can you share a room with one of us ?

Me : Isn't there just one king-sized bed ?

Hyungwon : Yupp .. Don't worry , no one will do anything to you , but ... we only have four rooms. *sigh* You have to share a room with one of us . 

Hoseok : We understand if you don't want to . 

Y/n : I won't want you to feel disappointed , so ... Actually , I don't really care . I'm fine with it . I know and trust all of you . 

Hyunwoo : So .. Who is going to be Y/n's roommate ?

Minhyuk : I think Changkyun should . 

Me : Me ? Okay , then . I don't have a problem with it . 

Jooheon : But ... Promise us all you won't be mean to her . 

Me : Yes , hyung ... Why would I ?

Hyungwon : God knows . Okay , then .. If everyone agree , we shall go and have some beauty sleep . We still have a trip tomorrow . Good night ! 

Everyone said good night and we entered our rooms . I put my things inside the room . 

Me : Y/n-a .. Are you really okay with this ? 

Y/n : Yeah ... I don't mind . It's not like we're sleeping on the same bed . 

Me : Alright , then . 

I then put the mattress on the floor and get ready to sleep . I thought to myself . Did Y/n starts to like me ? I think it's because I've been too nice to her . Now , I think I should go back to hating her. Who asked her to fall for me . I hate her .