Fear

Y/n's P.O.V 

-Time Skip-

It's finally coming ! Tomorrow will be my birthday ! I am very very very excited for this . I can't wait anymore ! Let's just work hard today first !

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Y/n seems a little too overwhelmed today . It might be because it's her birthday tomorrow . My mom didn't go to the office today since she said someone would be here to see her . She sounds kinda serious so I won't anticipate .

After some time , I heard my door bell rang . I t must be the guest . My mom take the guests inside and ask them to take a seat . I kind of eavesdropped their conversation . I can't help it since they look suspicious . 

Mom : So ... Why are you here ?

??? : We are actually Y/n's step-parent .

Mom : Y/n have step-parents ? Why don't I know about this ?

??? : Uhh ... Actually , she ran away from home . She have some mental issues . If you don't mind, can you bring her here so that we can see her face ?

Mom : Oh my ! I never knew ! Just a moment  . Y/n !! Someone's here for you . 

I then see Y/n go to them . Her face goes completely pale after seeing the 'Step-parent' . But... They said she has a mental illness . It's weird ... I also wonder why she isn't happy seeing them . 

Y/n : I-I think I'm going to get some water for all of you .

Y/n said and I follow her to the kitchen . She run straight to Eun Byeol while crying hard and saying .

Y/n : Eun Byeol .... Help . I don't want to go with them ..

She said that while crying and not long after , Hye Rim and Min Ha also saw the situation . They come running and they hug each other while crying really really hard . This is weird .... Are they happy or sad . 

Y/n bring the water and ...

Mom : Y/n ... I understand your mental condition now , but your step-parent have been searching for you . You should now pack and go back to their embraces . 

Y/n : I'm fine here . I-I won't go . 

??? : You won't go home ?

Y/n : *looked at the person's eyes * I-I will pack now . 

I follow Y/n to her room . I see her trembling all the way to her room . When she got inside , I saw her and the others hugging each other while crying as if someone's going to die . Even though this might sound like I am nosy , I'm curious ... Why is Y/n looking petrified ?

Then , I see my mom send her off with her step-parent . What a relief ! No more people liking me. I then go to the kitchen and see Hye Rim crying her eyeballs out . 

Me : Why are you all crying so hard ? Your friend is getting adopted again . Isn't that good ?

Hye Rim : No ! Do you even know who are they ? 

Me : Aren't they Y/n's step-parent ?

Hye Rim : Yes . And that makes it the problem here ! 

Me : Anyone mind to explain ? I don't think I'm getting it . 

Min Ha : Listen carefully . Y/n's parents is dead around 5 years ago and she has been living with her step-parents since then . They tortured her . She did EVERYTHING . Work , chores , and even cook . Imagine how much she was struggling to try cooking at the age of 13 . They sometimes give her a beating for fun . Y/n have once overheard their conversation . She heard that they will sell her to a guy who sell girls to do nasty things . They are going to get her to get married with that guy so that she can't refuse the request and give them the money she get after doing it !

Eun Byeol : Is that enough explanation to you ? Do you need anything more ? Poor Y/n .. She is going to do it all tomorrow . 

My heart felt like it's really hurt . Just to hear the life she was living and I just made it worse when she is doing fine here . Now , she's getting sold by tomorrow and I am just sitting here doing nothing !! 

I've got an idea ! I'll tell mom . 

Y/n's P.O.V 

I am truly petrified right now , I don't even know what to do . I just look really pale and I won't dare to say a word . 

Step-mom : Hey there , b**** ! By tomorrow , you'll be sold and .. The fortune , your money while working and mostly everything will be ours . Your body will do us big money ! Hahahahah !!!!

I'm too helpless to even do anything . If I know this will come , I'd rather go outside the country to run away . I can't run away anymore . It's the end . I'm at my dead end . I give up .

Changkyun's P.O.V 

Oh god ! What do I do ? How am I going to tell mom when she just won't hear me out ?! I am feeling like I am the biggest jerk on earth for trusting Ari and treating Y/n like this ! 

I keep chasing  mom around the house . Yet , she still keep walking and busy with work .

Me : Mom .. I have something to tell you .

Mom : Oh dear , I'm so sorry but I'm kinda busy right now-

Me : It's about someone's life , mom ! I'm so sorry for raising my voice but please hear me out just this once ... I beg you ...

Mom : No .. I'm sorry for not listening to you ... So , what is it , dear ?

I explained about what actually happened to Y/n . I ended up in tears after telling mom about it . Mom also cry . 

Mom : We have to do something !