Jealousy

Changkyun's P.O.V 

-The Next Morning- 

Me : *alarm beeping* What ? Umm .... What time is it ? *sleepily reaching for the alarm clock* Oh no !! I'm late ! 

I ran to the bathroom and take a fast shower . I get ready as fast as I can and luckily , I got downstairs right at time for our family's breakfast . 

Me : I'm here ! 

Mom : Great ! Now that everyone is here , I would like to tell you something . So , the thing is , starting today's lunch , Eun Byeol , Hye Rim , Min Ha and Y/n will be eating together !

Nayeon : Yay !! Finally I can have some girls eating with me ! 

Mom : And ... I've been asking you to do this when all four of you are ready , and now , you can call me mom . 

Nayeon : Aigoo ! I also got new little sisters ! 

Me : That's great ! 

I actually have been waiting for this since I want all of them to feel comfortable with us . Now I can even see Y,n more often ! Gosh ... What am I talking about ? Forget it !

After the meal , I go and get my motorcycle to go to school . Before I get out of the gate , mom stopped me . 

Mom : Changkyun-ah ... Now that you're married , you should take a good care of your wife . Remember , marriage comes with responsibility . It's not for fun , okay ?

Me : Alright  , mom . I'll try to take care of her while keeping it a secret . I'll get going , then . 

Mom : That's my son ! Go for it ! Bye !

Me : *laugh* Bye !

As I begin riding my motorbike , I saw Y/n walking . I go and stopped in front of her . 

Y/n : W-Who are you ?

I take out my helmet . 

Me : It's me . Hop on . 

Y/n : M-Me ? No , I'm fine . What if others see ?

Me : I'll just take you until we are close to the school then . I'll make sure others don't notice . 

Y/n : Okay , then . 

I hand her a helmet and she get on my motorbike . 

Me : Hold tight . *smile*

After we are around the corner , I stopped . 

Me : We are here ! Continue your journey safely . 

Y/n : Thank you . 

Me : After school , come here and we'll go home together , okay ?

Y/n : O-Oh , okay ... See you at school . 

She then starts to walk and I continue riding my motorbike and reached school . I am thinking about making a move on Y/n but I'm kinda shy to do it . Never mind , Changkyun ! You can do this ! Let's make Y/n fall for you !!

I entered my class and take a seat . The teacher is usually late , so I decide to see what Y/n is doing . 

Ari : Baby , what are you doing ? (aegyo voice)

Me : I told you , don't call me Baby and mind your own business . 

Ari : What's wrong with you ? Why do you keep looking at Dongmin ?

Me : Not your concern . 

I am really mad at Ari because she really made me thought that Y/n liked me . I looked at Y/n from my place . She kept laughing together with Dongmin . I never saw her smile that much at home . Why did she smile so much with him ? Is he even that funny ? 

They continue to talk and laugh together and they look like a happy couple . Like , I really feel like going to Dongmin and tell him "Hey , that's someone's wife you're laughing with" .. But I don't have any right to do it right now .  They should be grateful . 

Not long after , the teacher entered the class and start teaching . Thankfully , they stopped . 

-Recess-

Ugh ! Class was hard ! I can finally eat now ! I buy some food and eat it in the class . I don't like going out for recess since it will be crowded . While I was was eating my food , Y/n and Dongmin enter the class together . Like , seriously ? Are they glued to each other or something ? 

I bought a bottle of yogurt and left it on Y/n's table before they entered . I even left a note that says :

From : Your personal driver 

I don't know if she would notice if the yogurt is there since she is too focused talking to Dongmin.

Y/n : Ouk ?*looks at the yogurt * From , your personal driver . *flashes a smile to me*

Dongmin : Who ? Since when did you get close to other people ?

Y/n : Nope . It's just from my personal driver . 

Dongmin : O-Okay , then . 

Aaaahhhh , my heart !!!! She noticed it ! She even knew that it was from me ! She flashes a smile at me ! Get back to your senses , Changkyun .. You think a yogurt is enough for your malicious acts toward her ? That would just be 1% of it . I'll try my best to capture your heart . 

-After School- 

I packed my things really fast so that I can reach the place before Y/n do . I take my motorbike and go to the place we promised to meet . Not long after , I saw Y/n coming . 

Y/n : *pants* Sorry , I'm late . You must've waited for a long time ...

Me : No , don't worry .. I just arrive too . Here , take this helmet . 

Y/n : Thank you ! *smile* *get on the motorbike* 

Me : Hold tight .. I'll ride this real fast .

Y/n : Yes , sir !

Then I start to ride home .