Poison

Changkyun's P.O.V 

I wake up the next morning and I take a shower . After I'm done with it , I look at my phone and I got a message ... from Nam Ari . 

Me : What does she want ?

I look at it and it says :

Changkyun-a ~ I am telling you this so that you didn't beg that Y/n to exchange seats with you . She obviously like you ! You know you are only mine and I will never let that bitch seduce you . She's a player .. She is now flirting with Dongminnie and soon it's going to be you , baby ...

I replied :

Don't effin call me baby . I hate it . JUST GO AWAY !

Though I replied it that way , I still believe that Y/n likes me . Maybe someone told her that I don't like it when someone likes me . That's why she has been acting all along . Dongmin seems really close to her . Maybe Ari is right . Still , I am not her f'ing baby , okay ?

Let's go back to being a jerk , today .

Y/n's P.O.V 

I prepare some breakfast for the boys since it has been my routine to cook in the morning . I put the meal on the dining table nicely and wait for the others . I am grateful now that Changkyun treat me better . 

We eat together and I do the dishes . They asked me to leave it but I insist to do it .They sit at the living room and is waiting for me to finish doing the dishes . 

Me : I'm done ! Let's go !

Changkyun : What took you so long ? We were waiting . Urghh ! Whatever . Let's go .

He said in annoyance . His face is full of hate while talking to me . I am kind of shocked of his action . How did he turn back to being a jerk after two days ? Is this how people change overnight ? 

I still won't let him ruin the mood , so I acted like nothing happened and we just continue our trip . After walking around the whole day , we go back to the resort . I decide to just go back to my room since I'm very tired . 

I think , Changkyun thought That I have a heart for him ... I don't . Whatever ! If he hates me , then continue to hate ! I don't give a shit about it . What's so hard to abandon your own roommate ? 

I just sleep since I am too tired to think more . 

-Time Skip (Four days later)- 

Sadly , today , we'll be going back to our home . For the whole four days , Changkyun didn't talk to me unless ... Harsh things . I don't care much about him since he have been treating me that way before the miraculous two days . 

We put our things in the van and continue our journey home. As usual , I would sleep on the way. As we arrived , Minhyuk wake me up and we say goodbye to each other . I take my things and enter the house , then I continue with my work . 

After I'm completely done , I go to bed . It's a really tiring day . 

-The Next Morning- 

I wake up , feeling energetic . Today I can meet Dongmin ! I don't know why , but I feel really excited to see him . Maybe it's because he's the only person who is nice to me . He know I am distant to others yet he still befriend me and we are even bffs ! 

After having breakfast , I walk to school as usual . I take my seat at my place and I chat with Dongmin . Not long after , a teacher entered the class and said ...

Teacher : Okay , class . Today your math teacher can't make it because of some things to deal with . I see you have 2 hours of class ... I give you the freedom to do other works , but make sure you're not too loud , alright ?

Students : Yes !

Teacher : Great ! I'll excuse myself , then . 

The teacher left and everyone started talking to each other about their holiday . I just hear to Dongmin's . All of a sudden , Nam Ari come to my place with Changkyun's hands in hers . 

Dongmin : What do you want , Ari ?

Ari : Y/n . I think you should quit the act of yours . You know Changkyun is all mine . And don't even dream of getting Dongminnie !

Me : W-What do you mean ? 

Ari : Oh , come on ! Stop acting that way . You are now exposed .. You'd better get lost from their life !

Dongmin : Nam Ari !!! Can you stop talking this rubbish ?! Stop being rude and stop hitting on every boy in school who have more money than you . What's your problem ?

Ari : W-What ??!! Did you just say THAT ?!! 

Dongmin : Yes ! So what ? And why would you drag Changkyun into this ? Y/n didn't even talk to him .

Ari : Just to keep her further away from my baby .

Changkyun : DON'T call me that . 

Ari : Remember that , gold digging bitch !!

She said that and leave . I can't help but to go to the restroom and cry my eyeballs out . She insulted me as if I am really really really cheap . I don't even like one o them andbeing accused like this just make it worse !

That's it ! I am not going to REALLY show Changkyun that I don't like him . Let's see if he would believe me after I didn't talk to him AT ALL