Party

Changkyun's P.O.V 

The class soon started and as usual , I kept watching Y/n from a distance . She keeps on smiling when she is with Dongmin .. I think I should come up with some sweet words to make my wife blush once in a while . 

Mr. Yoo : Changkyun-ah .. You seems to be thinking hard of how to answer this question . Can you please come here to solve it ?

Me : M-Me ? I-I'll try , sir .

I go in front and tried to answer the question . It was quite hard but I got through the problem . After I solve the question , everyone clapped but I saw Y/n is quite impressed with me . That's how you do it , Changkyun . Cool and steady . Sweet words is for some tea at home later .. Hehe ..

-Recess-

I go to recess with my hyungs today . It has been long since I have been at the cafe . 

Me : Hyung , this week , my parents , noona , Min Ha , Hye Rim and Eun Byeol won't be home . Let's play some games with Y/n since my dad asked me to make her have fun .

Minhyuk : But wouldn't she get boring if we play the games for the whole week ?

Jooheon : Amusement park ! But no haunted houses ..

Hyunwoo : There's a lot to do .. What if we just discuss later at Changkyun's house . 

We ate and get back to class . 

Mrs. Shin : So .. Kids ... I have a good news and a bad news for all of you .. The good news is our school is going to have a holiday ! For a week since a competition is going to be held here . And the bad news is that I have a group assignment for you ! I've prepared the group , so please work with each other nicely , alright ? 

I really hope I won't have to be a group with Ari . Pleaseee ....

Ari : Baby !! We are assigned in a same group !

God !!! WHY ???!!!

Me : Who's the other two ?

Ari : Dongminnie and that Y/n kid . 

Me : Y/n and Dongmin ?

Thank god ! This is why we should have faith ! It really felt like a big burden on my shoulder just fell off . 

Dongmin : Hey , teammates !

We sit together and we start discussing about the project . 

-School Ends- 

I go to the usual place to take Y/n up and we go home together . After some time , we reached my house . The hyungs planned to go to many places and do many things but we can't do it until we are done with the assignment . 

We planned to met at my house today since nobody's home . Y/n changed to look like she also just came . Not long after we get ready , Dongmin and Ari arrived . 

Ari : Babyyy !!! It has been long since I came here , right ?

I really felt traumatic when she said that . If it wasn't for the assignment , I wouldn't even let her steps close to my house ever again . 

Me : Y-Yeah .. I told you to never call me that ..

Dongmin : Changkyun , you know her ... She never listen ... 

Me : Yupp .. Come in . 

I walk them both to the place we are going to do our work . 

Ari : Wait , what ?! 

Me : What ?

Ari : She arrived before me ?! How long have it been ?!

Y/n : I-I just arrived .. It's not even long ago ... Not even a minute .. 

Ari : You sure ?

Me : Come on .. I am nobody to you now , so just shut your mouth and start the work fast and finish fast so everyone can get a nice holiday . 

We take our seats and start our work . After half of the work is done , we decided to take a break for a while . Since none of them is here , I made some orange juice by myself and bring it to them.

Dongmin : Where are your maids ? 

Me : They are helping my dad with some things . 

Ari : Does that mean that you are now living alone in this house ?

Me : Y-Yes ?

    Ari's P.O.V 

I can use this chance ! Let's stay together and I can seduce Changkyun and Dongmin while bullying Y/n to the fullest !

Me : Can't we just stay here for the day ?

Changkyun : Nope . You didn't even have spare clothes for tomorrow . 

Dongmin : I always have some with me .. You know me .

Changkyun : What about Ari ... and Y/n ?

Me : I'm fine with borrowing guy's clothes .

Changkyun : Ughh !! Fine . You can stay .

Yes !!! I did it !! Now , let's start bullying !! 

Changkyun's P.O.V 

I know she must be planning something . Whatever ... I can defend myself anyways .

As we were talking , Ari suddenly poured her juice on Y/n .

Ari : Oops !! I'm really really sorry ! It's an accident !

That's the most fake apology and 'accident' I've seen in my whole life .

Me : What's wrong with you , Ari ? 

Y/n : No , it's fine .. I'll just change .. No big deals ..

Ari : Change ? Why do you even have some clothes here ?

Y/n : I-I always bring some spares with me . Just for some .. cautious step , you know ?

Ari : Ughh !! Whatever ! Now you can go and change .

Y/n went to the back to change her clothes . Ari is just just unbelievable . Let's see how much longer will she do this . After Y/n changed , we continued our work . 

We finally finished the work around 11:45 p.m. It's really tiring with Ari seducing me and Y/n and Dongmin keeps making me jealous ! But thankfully , I got through that hell . Now I just have to stand it for the night and I'm done ! 

Be strong , Changkyun ! I know you can do this ! Just one night !