"Fine. Then you're gonna have to fly without me holding your hand" I smirk at him, he just rolls his eyes in response, but I don't miss the grin that's on his face.

This right here was what I missed. He was my best friend before anything, and this was what I needed. I could go without kissing him, sleeping with him and all the romantic shit, but I couldn't bear not talking to him. Not laughing with or teasing him.

I'd noticed the three in front of us had gotten quiet, and I know Caleb had too as they all whip their heads back around to look in front of them, giggling like preteen school girls.

"Shut up" Co and I yell them simultaneously

"Didn't say anything" they all respond, equal amusement in their voices

"Okay we're here!" Sage smiles "Mom's excited to see you"

"I'm excited to see her" I can't help but grab as we all in "Mom I'm home!" I yell

"BELLE!" I hear from somewhere in the house before the pounding of stairs is heard and three of Sages five little siblings reveal themselves. Like me, she too had a huge family, I think that's one of the reason we'd clicked so quickly, both coming from loud obnoxious backgrounds.

"Hey guys!" I open my arms as they all come running down the hall to me. Sage was the oldest of six, her being one of three girls and then having three other little brothers.

Her brother, Mateo, who had grown taller than me despite only being in eighth grade, wraps me up in a hug first just as her other little brother, Sterling, the sixth grader, joins him. Her youngest sister and baby of the family, Sophia, wraps herself around my leg.

"What's up guys?" I laughs as they release me "Wheres the other two?"

"Madi and Mikey will be back soon, ma sent them to the store a few minutes ago" Mateo tells us

"Where's Ma?" Sage questions

"I'm back here and you better have my Bebe with you or I'm going to beat your ass!" She calls from the kitchen playfully

"I'm here!" I yell as I run to the back of the house, straight into the kitchen to see her mom, in an apron with a plates of flan spreading the countertop.

"Ah mi novia!" Her mom yells before wrapping me up in a hug "How has Texas been? The sun looks to be treating you well, you look so tan! And look at that hair! It's gotten so long! And lighter too!" She talk quickly as she inspects me

"Texas has been great! I missed my family so it was nice being back with them" I tell her "How has everything been here?" I ask sitting on a stool at the island. I hear Jordan's and Ashley's laughs along with Sophia's cute giggle from the hall as I do so.

"Everything been great! Madi has been driving me insane with her annoying teenager attitude, Mateo shot up out of nowhere, he's on a new team for baseball now too, got on the Rebels." Mateo was an amazing pitcher and the rebels were one of the nets travel teams in northern Illinois, I was proud of him. "Mikey is working now down at the restaurant with Madi,"

"Really?" I can believe he was working, I forgot he's old enough to drive now

"Oh yeah, he shot up too, almost taller than Miguel now" Sage smiles, Miguel was Sages dad, he was the co-owner of their restaurant further in the city, he was probably there now.

"That's insane" I laugh

"And I am great as always" Sterling states, entering the kitchen "I'm top of the gymnastics team at school,"

"Damn, you gotta teach me to do some tricks, I need to be more flexible" Jordan says entering the kitchen behind Sterling.

"And who might this young man be?" Sages mom smiles at Jordan.