"Cause I didn't wanna give you a hard time cause you're working." I stated.

"Well, come back here."

"Clingy." I teased as I leaned back on his shoulder.

"I'm always clingy to you." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I think it's obvious."

He chuckled lightly. "Get some rest, love."

I followed him and let myself drift off to sleep.

~*~

"Nina, time to get up. We're about to land." I heard Jake say as he rubbed my arm up and down and then I felt lips on my temple.

I groaned and sat up rubbing my eyes. Good thing I didn't put any make up on.

"Sorry, was I on you the whole time?" I said trying to shake off the sleep.

I noticed that Jake's coat was on me and that I was wrapped around his arm.

"It's fine, love. How'd you sleep?" He asked as I adjusted on my chair.

"Great. Here, thanks." I said giving him back his coat and kissing his cheek. "Did you finish your work and get some rest?"

He nodded. "Yeah. It only took me an hour and a half, then I got some sleep afterwards."

"Good." I said nodding.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are about to land in five minutes. Please return to your seats and buckle your seatbelt. Thank you." a flight attendant said through the microphone.

We buckled our seatbelt and did as they said.

We finally landed fifteen minutes later and we all started to pile out.

"Come on, let's get our luggage." Jake said getting a hold of my hand.

Once we got our suitcases we headed outside where there were people holding up signs.

I saw a card that said, Mr. J. Hawkins and Ms. N. Maxfield. A man in a uniform greeted us.

He took our suitcases and led us to a white limo.

I looked at Jake. "Wow, white limo?" I teased.

"You know my mother, we Hawkins' ride in style." he said making me chuckle.

"Of course you do." I said as he let me in first.

He got it and closed the door as the driver closed the back and went to the front.

"To the hotel, sir?" The driver asked.

"Yeah." Jake said wrapping his arm around me.

"Where exactly are we checked-in?" I asked curiously.

I didn't even know where the hotel is, or where the fashion show's gonna be. All I know is that we'll be staying here for four days and three nights.

"Well, according to mom the driver knows where it is, cause she sure as hell wouldn't tell me." he said making me chuckle and shake my head.

I rested my head on his shoulder as I looked out the window enjoying the sights. It was my first time in Milan and I say, it is really beautiful. I can't wait to explore and take pictures.

After a few minutes Jake spoke up. "I know where we're checking in now."

I looked up at him. "Where?"

"Here apparently." he said nodding to something up front. "Carlton Hotel."

I looked forwards and saw that we already stopped at the hotel.