I finished drying my hair, then washed my face, and then went to the closet to get my pajamas on. "Hey, Harry." I yelled loud enough so he could here me.

"Yes, love." He responded in a low, tired sounding voice. I could tell he was laying down in the bed.

"Can I wear that really big shirt I had on last night?" I asked, rummaging around for it.

"It's in the bathroom, babe." He responds, a light chuckle coming afterwards. I storm into the warm bathroom, and find it laying on the floor. Ah, because I took a shower this morning and I had it on.

"K, thanks." I replied. I dropped my towel, placing the dress-like black shirt over my head. I wish it was long sleeve though, because it was a bit chilly in here for some reason. There was a recent heat wave so I don't understand why It would be kind of on the colder side.

I walked to the bed, where Harry stretches his arm across the pillows for me to lay on. I slide under the heavy duvet, as Harrys right arm curls around to my right arm, pulling my body close to his. His bare torso was so warm, the heat of his side radiating onto my stomach as I place my arm across his stomach, relaxing my head in a perfect spot on his shoulder. Harrys hand that was around me, moved slowly up and down my side as we lay. I decide to break the silence, besides the TV.

"Tired?" I ask, lightly grazing my thumb on his butterfly tattoo like windshield wipers. He slowly nodded.

"Christmas is in less than a week." He says, his voice slightly raspy. He turns his head towards me, his chin lightly touching the top of my forehead.

"What do you want?" I respond. I knew Christmas was soon, considering all of the lights around the lobby and downtown. It just kind of hit me that it was next Thursday, and I needed to get Harry something.

"I already got my present." Harry mumbles, smiling out of the corner of my eye. "You were my gift this year. And that's all I could ask for."

"That was really cheesy, but awww." I chuckled. "Now what do you really want?"

"I don't know. Donuts?" He laughs. I won't ever get an answer out of him.

"Fine. I'll figure something out on my own." I said, directing my attention back to the TV where Jeopardy was playing on a low volume. My eyes started to get dry and they began to get heavier and heavier, and before I knew it I couldn't keep them open any longer.

"Night, Rosie." Harry mumbles, kissing the top of my head before turning his head the other way on his pillow. I shifted my head on his shoulder to get more comfort before finally drifting off to sleep.

"Hey, sleepyhead, wake up!" The raspy voice calls. My eyes squint open, immediately noticing that Harry opened the blinds in the bedroom. The sun was absolutely blinding and horrid.

"Dear god, Harry." I moan. "I have no eyesight."

Harry laughs. "Come on I made you pancakes."

I swing my feet around and off the bed, rubbing my eyes until they focus. I wasn't about to pass up on pancakes! "Didnt you make them like the past week every day." I grinned. Harry walked in front of me, holding his hand back for mine to grab, so I did. He pulled me into the kitchen where two plates were waiting.

"Yes, but if you love them, then I shall make them." He smiles, cutting a piece off of the pancake. How cute.

"Thanks." I say with my mouth full.

Someone knocked on the door, and I looked at the time. It was almost 11 in the morning, so maybe it was a janitor or something. Harry got up, and looked through the little peep-hole to the other side of the door. "It's Zayn, I think. And like, 2 others." He explains lowly, turning around and walking back to me as I sit helplessly.

"I want you to go get the rest of your clothes on, and stay in the bedroom, okay? I'll see what they're here for and what they want from us." He explains. I nod slowly, taking my glass of OJ to the master bedroom. I close the door just as the front door opens. I walk to the closet, taking Harrys large shirt off and putting on a sports bra then a jumper and some athletic shorts and socks. I comb my hair and brush my teeth, then go and sit in front of the large window at the road traffic below. People were probably going to the beach since it's pretty warm for mid-December. I heard loud footsteps or like chairs or something from in the main rooms. I wonder what they wanted?

The noise got louder, and I jolted around to see Zayn bust through the doorway, the door swinging violently open and his eyes scanning the room. My heart dropped, I knew what was happening. And once Harry was walking, or, limping kind of, into the room behind zayn - WITH NIALL? He was holding his stomach as he walked hunched over. I sat there, scared out of my mind and out of words as I held in my breath.

"H-harry?" I whimpered as Zayn sat on the bed behind me, grinning at me. All I could make eye contact was Harry.

"Rosie, you have-"

"Shut up, Harry. Don't worry about her, we will treat her like royalty." Zayn smirks, sitting up and offering me his hand.

"Harry!" The tears started coming down as I stood up on my own, rejecting his courteous but devilish offer. I knew I didn't stand a chance again the 2 strong men, so Niall takes Harry by the arm as im guided out of my house with Zayns hand melting a hole through my lower back.

I thought Niall was good? That lying bastard! Him and Lola? This is horrible. I looked back at Harry as we walked down the hallway. His eyes were full of sorrow and tiredness.

"Come on." Zayn said, somewhat shoving me into the elevator, taking my gaze away from Harry. "They're taking the stairs." He says sternly. "Come on." Zayn says, his hand on my back as he walks a step ahead of me.

"Where are you taking us." I said, holding back tears.

"My place, now shut up. If you cooperate, everything will be fine, sweet cheeks." He grins, leading me to a black escalade car. I get into the far back seat with Zayn, then Niall and Harry go into the middle seat. Harry's hands were tied with a small rope. I could sense the pain and sadness coming from him. Zayn notices my gaze towards him as the car starts to drive, and sends me a stern look of 'stop'.

"Okay." He says, Niall and Harry exiting the car first. We had been driving for about 15 minutes when we'd come to a house, kind of secluded. You could still see the neighbors through numerous large trees that surrounded Zayn's household, or mansion should I say. Not as big and nice as Lola's, but it's still nice. "Tie her hands too." Zayn orders to Niall.

Niall walks over to me, not making eye contact with me. I was so disgusted of him. I could kill him right now. "Don't resist." He says as he pulls a small identical rope to Harrys out. He ties it around my wrists, somewhat looser than what Harrys looked like. Whatever.

We are lead into the house, then upstairs and down a dark hallway. We are brought into a large room with like 5 chairs. I sat down in one, Harry across from me, Zayn on my right, And Niall on Harry's side. There was one left. "Come in." Zayn orders. A tall older man walks in. He sat on my left side, staring at me. And that's when it hit me.

"Dad?"