twenty-nine

Harry's POV

I walked into the apartment, at 7:47, excited to be home and able to relax with Rosie. "Hello?"

"In here." A feminine voice signals. I walk into the dining room, exposing Rosie whom was doodling sketches into a notepad with a sharpie. She has probably been doing that all day.

"Arent you little-miss creativity." I grinned, walking behind her chair and hugging around her neck.

"Hey you." She smiles, closing the sharpie and notebook.

"Question." I say. "Is it 'ight if Niall comes to the party tomorrow? I seem to like the guy."

"Horan?"

"Yep." I agree.

"I suppose Lola wouldn't mind." She smiles.

"Great." I nod. "I've missed you." I say, walking to her, placing my hands on her hips. I pull her hips to my body, then lean into to kiss her. Her hands travel through my hair as her back arches. I let go, grab her hand, and walk into the master bedroom.

"Let's watch tele in here tonight. I'm tired." I grumble. She didn't mind.

Thirty minutes after we settled down next to each other on the bed, after fighting about who has better legs, she fell asleep with her head between my neck and shoulder. I turned the tv off, closing my eyes as well.

The morning swung around fast, the sun shining through the not-so-useful blinds on the windows. Surprisingly, Rosie's eyes were open too.

"Mornin'." She whispers. I maneuver onto my side to face her, and give her a kiss as my 'good morning'. She shows a weak smile, due to her drowsy morning-self.

"I have work until 3 today. I might be able to sneak out a bit earlier, though." I said, my voice coming out raspier than I had expected. That's morning for you.

"That's fine." Rosie grins.

"Not really." I mumble.

"Why?"

I tuck a piece of hair behind her little ears, then smile. "Because that's less time with you."

My hands snake under and above her waist as she lays on her side, then I pull her on top of my body as I lay flat.

"You're cheesy as hell." She snorts.

"You like it though." I smile jokingly. "You find it flattering though you don't want to admit it."

"Shut up idiot." She jabs. I pretend to lock my lips, and throw away the key. I stay quiet for a good two minutes, just staring at her. Her cheeks flared with color and it made me grin.

"You're blushing." I mumble, my voice being strange and cracking. I smile at how cute she is.

"Uugghhh!" She groans, grabbing the fabric of my sweatshirt and burying her face in it.

"Drama queen?" I joke.

"If anyone's the drama queen, 'tis you." She remarks, looking back up at me.

"Nah. It's you."

"Wrong. Try again."

"I'm right." I nod.

"Whatever Harold." Rosie mumbles. I laugh at the use of my full name.

"I have to go to work." I mumble, my hands trailing patterns up and down her back.

"Well mmmmmmkay." She says, smiling. I laugh as she slides off from on top of me. "Have a great time." She says sarcastically.

"I'll try." I say, sliding out of the bed and walking into the closet to get ready. I finished most of the bills and paperwork yesterday, and I'm pretty sure Zayn or Niall hasn't killed anyone or robbed anything lately, so I won't have anything to cover up. I don't know what I'll do for like 6 hours. Maybe I'll go out to lunch with Niall to waste time. Yeah, I'll do that. Maybe then I can't even get out of going back to the hell hole of a job.