thirty-three

"You love me, I love you, we are such a happy two." Harry says, dancing in the living room. He was doing the Macarena to his own version of the Barney song.

"Look, I'm doing the marinac!" He laughs, putting his hands to his hips and moving them in a circular motion.

"First of all, it's Macarena, and second, you smell like the ocean and like," I paused, sniffing near him. "Sweat."

He laughed, taking his muscle shirt off as he strolled down the hallway. "Then maybe we should fix that." He emphasized the one word.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He turned around, doing a quick wink before walking into the master bedroom. "I'll get it hot for you babe!" He yells from what I guess, is the bathroom. I snort, thinking I technically put this upon myself.

"Rosie." Harry says loudly, dragging out the 'e'. I find myself walking into the bathroom, Harry's curly hair popping out from atop the shower doors that I loved to draw on when they fogged over.

"Come on, I'll even let you draw me on the doors again." He laughs. I strip down, untying my bikini top and bottoms, stepping into the steamy shower in front of the soaked boy. My back to his front, the water hits my head, and I feel fingers in my hair.

"Ouch." I groaned, his finger ripping through a tangle as he conditioned it.

"You should've brushed it." He laughs.

"Yeah, well." I mumbled.

We switched positions, me doing the same for him including washing. The funniest part though, was his thighs. They were so pasty white that I thought I was going to be blind.

"Shit, Harry." I laughed. "Tan nude a lot, I see."

"I don't see any evidence that you doc either." He defends, turning around so he's looking at me.

"True, but I'm not as naturally pale as you are." I giggled. He opened his mouth, taking in water I assume... For a drink? Kinda weird. Oh well.

But then, pressure is felt on my face, and I open my eyes to see Harrys face inches from mine as he laughs. "You're disgusting." I groaned.

"Sorry, babe." He said, turning the water off. I opened the foggy glass door that surprisingly didn't have art on it this time. Harry grabbed my bottom as I walked out so I decided to crush his toes.

I laughed as he groaned. Hurting Harry was fun.

"Remember the last time you were drying your hair?" Harry mumbled as he wraps his torso in a towel, his hair and body dripping. I do the same across my chest, grabbing the hairdryer.

"Of course. It was this morning you idiot." I slashed.

"Just wanted to make sure." He smirked. I looked into the mirror, tracing my two fingers over the two purple blotches on my neck. I look at Harry through the mirror, who was smiling at his accomplishment. "Do they hurt?" He says, walking behind me, moving my hair to the other shoulder as he traces his fingers over the spots.

"Kinda, more like sore." I mumbled. He came over my shoulder, pressing his lips to the sore spots. Moments later, he departs his lips, before forcefully kissing my cheek.

"I'm sleepy. I'll be in bed." He explains. I nod, turning on the hair dryer after he leaves. I clicked the home button of my iPhone, holding the hairdryer with my opposite hand as the lock screen lights up, exposing the time: 9:45ish. Wow, we had been gone for like 7.5 hours. I didn't really seem that long, but I also was too busy to notice because I just so happened to be having the time of my fucking life.