five

Rosie's POV

"I feel bad for making you buy all of this shit..." I say, stepping up a spot in line at the Brendy Melville store. I hadn't had time to gather my money or any of my belongings, so I was useless. Harry had gone to the bank and withdraw a bunch if money appearently, but he won't tell me how he got it. His job didn't pay much, so it's got me curious.

"It's fine Rosie. You're gonna need something to wear besides my boxers and sweatpants." He says, laughing at my outfit that came from his wardrobe. I grin in embarrassment as people give us a weird look in the line, but to hell with them. I don't give a fuck what people think.

"Where are we going to eat? There's so many places I saw." I mention to Harry as we enter the hotel room with my temporary wardrobe of necessities. I follow Harry to the bed, setting all the shopping bags on the mattress and sorting it all out. I realize I was missing an Aerie bag, and my stomach churns a bit in disbelief.

"Harry I lost a bag. The aerie one." I say, frantically looking through my bags to see if I placed it inside another. Nothing. "Fuck", I whisper to myself. That bag had my only supply of undergarments I have.

"I had it, and set it down over by the door. It's okay Rosie." He says, laughing at my panicked self. I walk over to the door to find the bag where Harry described, nothing gone and everything pristine and new.

"And about dinner. I have a place in mind, so just get ready and we will leave when you're ready." He says, staring at his phone as he lays back on a pillow. I take everything out of it's bags, fold it nicely, and place them in drawers underneath the television. I swipe my arm across the bed so all the bags would slide off, and jump next to Harry on my stomach. I smile at him for a second, but he was still staring at his phone. I maneuver myself closer to his face, and turn my head to look at his phone screen that he seemed so captivated upon.

"Yes?" Harry says, looking down at my face as I sneak a look at his phone. He lets out a small chuckle.

"What are you doing." I ask. He turns his phone off and places is on the bedside table, then turns back to face me. He smiles.

"Trying to figure out how to start new lives." Harry mumbles, seeming confused and torn.

"We can start the searching for jobs and apartments tomorrow. Tonight lets relax and just go out to have a nice dinner." I say, slipping my fingers on top of his long rough hands. He gives me a slight nod, and a little smile down towards the sheets. I get up, and walk over to the drawers to pick out something to wear for tonight. I grab my shorts, halter crop top, and a jacket that just so happens to match my blue converse. I look back at Harry, whom was watching this outfit-picking like a television show.

"You'll look beautiful in that." He says, referring to the long flowy kimono that I got at urban outfitters. I smile, and head into the bathroom to change. I then brush my hair, put on some mascara and eyeliner then call it good enough.

"No, no, no!" Harry says loudly as I open the door and walk out of the bathroom. There he was, ass-naked with only socks on. I completely hesitate and stand there for a second before turning around and shutting the door behind me. I start laughing, realizing what just happened.

"What the fuck Harry!" I yell from the bathroom, laughing in disbelief that I just saw Harrys unbelievably pale bottom and thighs. I could hear him laughing up a storm in the bedroom until he sighs and tells me I can come out. My mouth is the shape of an 'o' as I slowly walk out, staring at clothed harry on the bed, grinning at me.

"You should really consider tanning your ass." I mumble, grabbing my phone and opening the room door and walking out. He laughs and comes running after me, closing the door behind him. I couldn't keep a straight face because I couldn't believe what had happened. The elevator was quiet as he just smiled at me as I looked down, trying not to laugh.