Chapter 43

They had all arrived at Chaeyoung's crib. They were just chilling and waiting for ITZY. Mina still couldn't believe that she is back with Chaeyoung, her cub. She kept staring at her ring and at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung caught Mina stealing glances at her so she held Mina's hand.

"Unbelievable right. Just wait, I'll explain everything."

After few more minutes of waiting ITZY finally arrived. They greeted each other. Mina was still was kind of annoyed at Lia but as she saw Lia holding Ryujin's hand.

" Haha Mina. You must be confused as hell right now." Lia said and everyone laughed.

"Guys come in first. Let's order food then we will talk. Its my treat since.....you know." Chaeyoung said kind of blushing. They all then sat on the living room. Some on the couch and some on the floor. Once they were done deciding what to et they ordered. It was a lot of food. They decided to have pizzas, jokbal, bulgogi, bibimbaap, kimchi, chicken and samgyeobsal. Once they were done ordering they started talking.

"So wait hold up. Am I missing something because Chaeyoung's said girlfriend is holding someone else's hand and you guys are chill about it." Mina asked.

"Wait can we introduce ourselves first?" Jeongyeon said.

"Yea sure." Mina responded.

"So hey. I am jeongyeon. Nabongs is my girlfriend."

"I am Dahyun and Momo is mine."

"And you all know me. I am Son Chaeyoung and this penguin over here is my ex and my girlfriend. lol."

"Oh ok now that introduction is done Mina ask away." Jihyo said.

"So Lia, you are not dating Chaeyoung?"

"No obviously not. She is like my sister. Plus I am now with Ryujin." Lia said.

"Ok that we didn't know." nayeon said.

"Can we start from the top please." Mina said getting all confused.

"Ok i'll explain." Jihyo said. "So when Chaeyoung and you broke up, I wanted you both to get back together because you both make the cutest couple. So I asked Lia for help. She agreed to help me make you jealous and pretend to be Chaeyoung's girlfriend. Bare in mind that everyone was helping us. Then we had to convince Chaeyoung. She finally agreed and we succeeded to make you jealous."

"So what about the hickey and the texts?" Mina asked.

"Well I made that with makeup on Chaeng and the text were planned by Nayeon eonnie. She gave me signal and I texted Chaeyoung." Lia said.

"OMG. how can you all do this to me?" Mina asked.

"Well you did break our poor cub so." Jihyo said.

"But Mina eonnie I am really sorry. I didn't want to hurt you. I didn't want to fight you but I had to." Lia said and apologized to Mina.

"Ah it's ok. You did a good job to be honest." Mina said.

"YEA by almost getting myself killed. I was really scared of you to be honest." Lia said.

"Haha. I am sorry but it was m cub you were talking about." They kept on talking till the food arrived. Once it arrived Chaeyoung paid for it and they all started to dig in. When they were done with dinner they talked for bit more until it was time for ITZY to leave but the others insisted that they stay as it was really late and they agreed. As for the room they had to share. Sana and Tzuyu were in the game room as usual, Jihyo shared a room with Chaeryeon, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun and Momo shared a room in Jeongyeon's room, Ryujin, Lia, Yeji and Yuna shared a room and slept in Dahyun's room because it was big as well and then MiChaeng shared a room. Mina and Chaeyoung then talked.

"So did you miss me?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Of course I did." Mina replied.

"Weren't you in love with BamBam though." Chaeyoung was still unaware of BamBam's deeds.

"Well I was manipulated by him. I fucking hate that retard."

"Woah chill Minari. He is not that bad."

"Ok say that again after you watch this video." Mina then showed Chaeyoung the video that she took, got deleted and retrieved it from Jihyo. Chaeyoung was filled with anger hearing what they were saying about Mina.

"And you chose him over me?" Chaeyoung said in an angry tone.

"I am sorry Chaeng. I really am. I don't know why I did that. Please I am really sorry."

Chaeyoung saw Mina almost crying so she calmed down and hugged Mina and in a soft tone said, "Its ok Minari. I love you no matter what. I am sorry for making you cry."

Mina then looked at Chaeyoung and kissed her. They both kissed each other and after some time they decided to sleep. They cuddled each other and slept. They hoped best for tomorrow because they knew they would be all over the news and the internet. There will be a lot of haters out there but they hoped for the best.

—————————————————————————
Ok just a short update for y'all. Anyways goodnight readers. 잘자요 사랑해 ❤️