Chapter 5

Mina had a sound sleep. She was tired from all the performances and fan meets and gaming. The next day when she woke up she had to go to her practice. She is an extremely hard working person. Her life has not always been great but she never learned to give up which made her what she is today.

After she finished her practice she ate lunch with her members. They were all having kimbaap, kimchi and bulgogi. They still have another round of practice before tonight's show. After the practice they have to get ready and do a vlive.

Timeskip
It was night again. Mina had all her energy drained but she had to play again. Tbh she actually had to talk to one little legendary cub, Chaeyoung. As she logged into her account she received a notification and her face lit up. She could see the name and opened it immediately.

Chatroom
Legendary.cub04 : Hey hey heyyy 😂

Game_master24 : Someone seems excited 😂 what's the news lol.

Legendary.cub04 : Nothing really tbh. I just saw you on. "Is she like flirting with me?? Lol but I am a girl"

Game_master24: awwww u were waiting for me.....so cuteeee 😂

Legendary.cub04 : yahhh.....shut up. Let's play? Or are u not interested today. "Ooff Chaengie, I wanna know more about you"

Game_master24 : tbh I'll pass today. I wanna know more about you. You seem to be interesting.

Legendary.cub04 : oh look someone seems to be interested. I like it. 😏😂 "flirt"

Game_master24 : ewwww pls. Anyways tell me about you or your life and stuff.

Legendary.cub04 : well I don't think there is anything important to know tbh. It's just that I live in California, I am Korean but have never been there. I am trilingual. I speak English, Korean and Japanese. "Woah she is like me. We are a perfect match lol Wait wat??? I didn't just say that did I??? And how does she know Japanese?"

Game_master24 : waittt!!?!! What? You know Japanese?

Legendary.cub04 : lol ya. Y you so shocked?

Game_master24 : aren't you like Korean living in the states. So? How?

Legendary.cub04 : well anime duhhhh....😂 plus I had to learn. "What does she mean she had to learn? Was she forced or is she in a relationship with a Japanese guy? And why am I hurt by this."

Game_master24 : ok watever.

Legendary.cub04 : anyways you wanna play a game or two??

Game_master24 : ya sure since I have actually learned something about you. So y not 😂

Legendary.cub04 : ok jeez. Someone seems to be interested in me.

Game_master24 : of course I am. You seem to be interesting.

Legendary.cub04 : this is just the start baby. Wait till you know me fully. 😂 "gosh this flirt. Did she just call me baby? Lol"

Game_master24 : oh god no plsssss😂

Legendary.cub04 : haha lol k I won't do it. Anyways you wanna go? "Wow so you are gonna stop if I say stop. I don't want you to stop thought. Oof wat has gotten into me?"

Game_master24 : ok chaengie 🐯

Legendary.cub04 : 😂 I like that.....it's cute. So let's go beat some ass. "You sound cute lol. I know I haven't even see you but oh well. Ugh Mina what are you doing. You are a celebrity you can't do this."

Game_master24 : haha sure let's do this 👍🏻✌🏻

Legendary.cub04 : k ✌🏻

They then went over to the homepage and played two rounds then it was time for Mina to go. They bid goodbye and Chaeyoung as usual kept playing. Time passed and it's been a month since they have been playing together like everyday. They have grown pretty close in this one month. Mina started having feelings for Chaeyoung but didn't want to admit it. She tried her best to ignore the feelings but couldn't. Time passed they kept playing. Chaeyoung was ok with Mina so she started playing with her mic on. She used to talk with Mina while playing but Mina could only text. The first time Mina heard Chae was the day she confirmed her feelings for her. Her voice was so low and husky yet so tempting. Mina fell for Chae. Ya

Time skip
It's been a week and Mina was really pissed off. She couldn't find time to play with Chaeyoung . Her hectic schedule was not helping her. She wanted to spend her time with Chaeyoung but she couldn't because she had to perform and meet fans during that time. She hardly got any free time and even if she did she would spend it sleeping due to her tiredness. Chaeyoung on the other hand has been waiting for Mina the whole week but to no avail. She has been sulking the whole week which didn't go unnoticed by jeongyeon and dahyun.

Eight days have passed but Mina still couldn't find time but the performance and meet & greet was coming to an end so that meant more time with Chaeyoung. Yesterday was the last day of their concert so today she texted Chaeyoung.

"I sent a text to chaeyoung. But wait what is this. She sent me text when I was missing. Lol she must have really missed me."