Chapter 32

Morning came and everyone woke up one by one. Mina woke up earlier than Chaeyoung but she just lied down next to Chaeyoung because Chaeyoung was hugging her and Mina didn't want to wake Chaeyoung up. She just kept staring at the cub's face, every detail possible. She then saw her lips and the mole next to it 👄. She just kept staring at it and didn't realise that Chaeyoung had woken up and was looking at her. When Chaeyoung couldn't help but smile, that's when Mina realised that Chaeyoung was already up.

"LOL. How long have you been staring at my lips?" Chaeyoung asked almost in a teasing manner.

"I wasn't. I was looking at your mole." Mina defended.

"Ok if you say so. But I thought you were looking at my lips and thinking if its soft or not." Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung ah. We have already kissed and I know it soft." Mina said.

"Oh is it really soft?" Chaeyoung started teasing Mina which Mina sensed.

"Yes it is. You want me to test again?" Mina said making Chaeyoung blush.

"No. I was just teasing you." Chaeyoung said all embarrassed.

"Oh so you don't want me to kiss you? If if you say so I will never kiss you." Mina jokingly said and started to get out of the bed to go to the washroom. Chaeyoung thought Mina was serious so she also got up and pulled Mina back to her by her wrist.

"I didn't mean that Minari. I don't any one else to kiss me except you." Chaeyoung said looking at Mina.

"Ok then let me do it." Mina said as she leaned forward. Chaeyoung leaned forward as well. Their lips touched. They where enjoying the moment when the door opened and in came someone.

"OH MY GOD!!! I am so sorry. I didn't know you guys were doing shit. I'll leave." said Nayeon and went out of the room. "By the way I had to talk to Chaeyoung. If you guys are done can I come in?"

Mina gave a peck on Chaeyoung's cheeks and ran off to the washroom.

"Ya sure I am free. Please come in eonnie." Chaeyoung said after Mina went inside the washroom. "Yes eonnie what is it?" Chaeyoung said as Nayeon entered the room.

"2 things. First, omg my dongsaeng is all grown up now. Kissing and making out." Nayeon chuckled.

"Omg eonnie. It wasn't like that. I.....I was just.....you know...."

"Ok whatever. Leave it. Now the 2nd thing is can you drive us to our dorm? We need to get our clothes and Jeongie and Dubu said they are busy." Nayeon asked.

"Yea sure eonnie. I will. When though?"

"After breakfast?"

"Ok eonnie. I will get ready." As Chaeyoung said this Mina came out f the bathroom and greeted Nayeon.

"Oh Mina ssi I told Chaeyoung about getting the clothes. We will go after breakfast. Jihyo is making breakfast so you two hurry up and get changed. Just don't get changed together....YET!" Nayeon teased them.

"EONNIE!!!! WE WON'T OK." Mina said.

"OK. But you never know.hahahah" Then Nayeon ran away.

"Uhh I'll go freshen up and change inside. You can uhh change her." Chaeyoung said and headed inside.

Once they were both changed they went to have breakfast. Nayeon smirked at them and shouted, "DID YOU TWO CHANGE TOGETHER?"

"EONNIE!!!" Mina shouted running towards Nayeon who already started running away.

"What you guys changed together?" Tzuyu asked.

"Did you guys already do it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"OMG NOOOOOO......NOTHING HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US!!!" Mina shouted.