Chapter 24

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Finally the day we go to Jeonju as 9. I am really excited. Especially since it's Mina. And also today is the day when finally my two dork friends will meet the love of their life. Ahhhh I am excited." Chaeyoung thought to herself.

They will have a road trip to Jeonju. They will use a mini van kind of thing. Obviously it will be Chaeyoung, jeongyeon or Dahyun driving. Most probably Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon as Dahyun is not that experienced yet. But they decided that Chaeyoung will take the wheel first till half way then Jeongyeon will take over. They agreed to this plan and loaded all their stuff in the van. Once they were all they they headed to TWICE's dorm.

In Twice's dorm

"Omg hurry up y'all. They are almost here," Jihyo shouted.

"I am done and so is Tzuyu," said said as she dragged Tzuyu out of their room while Tzuyu was holding her and Sana'a suitcases.

"Ok everyone who is done please come here with your luggage," Jihyo clarified.

One by one they started moving towards Jihyo. Now the only person left was Momo. As usual she was slow. But at last she was heading towards them just then Mina received a text from Chaeyoung telling her that they were outside. Then Mina informed everyone that they were outside which made everyone rush to the door dragging their suitcases. Jihyo had to interfere before there were any injuries.

"Everyone STOPPPPPP!!!! You will get injured before leaving. Now let's do a final check. Everyone have their belongings right?" Jihyo asked.

"Naeeeee." Everyone said.

"Ok let's head out one by one. You guys load your suitcases I'll lock the doors and be there. Now move."

"Ok eonnie."

Everyone then headed outside to load their suitcases while Jihyo made sure every doors and windows were closed. Mina saw Chaeyoung and immediately ran to her to hug her. She missed her little cub. Then Jeongyeon acted like she was puking which made everyone laugh. When Jihyo was out she loaded her suitcase as well. They then decided on the seating order.

"Chaeyoung will be driving so it is only fair if Mina sits in the shotgun to keep her company." Jeongyeon said and they all agreed.

"So I think Nayeon, Jeongyeon and I'll seat in the back seat," Jihyo said. "And you four go to the back."

Everyone one agreed and went to their assigned seat.

Chaeyoung            Mina
Jeongyeon  Nayeon  Jihyo
Sana  Tzuyu
Momo   Dahyun

(Seatings were something like this)

Then as soon as everyone was settled Chaeyoung started the engine and started driving. It was a 2 hours 10 minutes drive in case of no traffic. They were lucky that the road were empty today. They then put on songs and started jamming to it. Everyone was enjoying themselves. When they were about halfway into the road trip Momo started getting hungry and they all decide to stop to eat. When they saw a place they could eat they immediately parked the van and took out the food that they had prepared. There were a mixture of food. Since Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Dahyun were residing in the States they made Mac and cheese which they are very good at making. Sana, Mina and Momo prepares some onigiri 🍙 and sushi 🍣. Jihyo and Nayeon prepares Kimbaap, kimchi and bento box 🍱 for everyone. Surprisingly they managed to finish all. Also the fact that there was a small girl who came to them because she recognized Twice. She was with her parents. When her parents came to take her she didn't wanna go to them. It's because she was with Chaeyoung who was really good with the kids. She played with her and even gave her food to eat. Mina found it really cute. She couldn't help but admire the fact that Chaeyoung who herself is like a kid can take care of a kid this well. She kept on smiling when Nayeon nudged her. They then finished eating and dropped the kid to her parents. Before leaving the kid hugged everyone and gave a kiss to Chaeyoung on the cheeks. Mina found that extremely cute and almost melt when she was bought back to reality after chaeyoung talking.