Chapter 27

Morning came and Jihyo was they first to wake up. When she looked around everyone was still in the same position as last night. She immediately rushed to get her handycam and her phone. She took the video of the eight sleeping zooming into the couples. She then took few pictures of everyone. After a while she started singing which woke everyone up. Jihyo is known to have the loudest voice in the group. So the moment she statutes singing everyone woke up. They all went to freshen up, brush their teeth, wash their face and get changed. Once they were dressed they went to have their breakfast. While having breakfast Chaeyoung said, "so today I think we will first go to Jamen mural village. After that we will see where we should go."

"Ok" everyone said.

"So if we are done eating let's head out?" Jeongyeon asked. Everyone nodded and headed out. Michaeng was holding hand and walking. They then headed to their destination. Once they reached there they were shocked to see all those murals on the wall. They roamed the village for about an hour and half, talking pictures and videos. Once they were done they went to a restaurant. They ordered food. Momo really wanted jokbal and Dahyun wanted bibimbaap so they went to the restaurant where both of those were available. Once they were inseide and had ordered their food they started discussing where they would like to go next.

"So where are we going next? Sana eonnie do you have any suggestions?" Chaeyoung asked.

"How about we go to this church?" Sana asked while showing the photo of the church. "It's Jeondong Catholic Church. It's apparently like one of the most beautiful Church in Korea."

"Ok Sana eonnie. We will go there as soon as we eat." Chaeyoung said just then the food was served. They all started eating. Once they were all done they paid for the food and headed to the church.

When they got there Nayeon thought it was familiar

When they got there Nayeon thought it was familiar. She said, "have I been here before. I swear it's from my past life."

"No eonnie. Lol. This church is known because of filming of dramas." Sana said.

"Oh no wonder." Nayeon said.

"Let's head in eonnies." Tzuyu said.

They then headed inside. They all sat there in the church for some time then went to the front to light up the candle and pray.

Mina prayed for the well being of her family, Twice, her newly made friends and Chaeyoung. She prayed that ONCEs and JYP will accept her for who she is as she is planning to tell JYP once they are back. She also prayed for her and Chaeyoung to stay together till the end of time, have a family of their own and travel the world together. Once she was done she opened her eyes to see her little cub still praying. Eyes shut and hands clasped together. 🙏 She thought it was cute and just smiled looking at her.

Chaeyoung was also praying for the well being of everyone she knew of. She wished that her and the other two Jeongie and Dubu would always be together. Mina and her to be together. Twice to be one of the best group. Once she was done praying she opened her eyes to see her penguin just looking at her and smiling.