Chapter 12

The trio went on Jeongyeon's car to the mall. They first went to the food section to buy the groceries they needed. Being the dorks they are they were running around in their shopping carts in the isles. Then they ran to the chocolate section. They bought bunch of chocolates until Dahyun stopped them.

"Guys we need to buy something's that are important as well." Said Dahyun.

"Ok. Let's make kimbaap, ramen and kimchi today," suggested Jeongyeon and they all agreed. They then went to find the necessary ingredients for making their dinner. After that they went to McDonald's to grab a bite. Once they ordered and got their food they went to find an empty place. Now they were discussing about their plan and what they should gift them.

"So eonnies what is the plan?" Asked chaeyoung.

"First of all stop being a dork, chae. Stop being nice. Doesn't suit you. Second of all let's make everything clear." Dahyun said.

"So our flight is booked on the 3rd of March. First class Korean air," said Jeongyeon.

"Flights checked. Now what about the tickets Dahyun."

"6th March is our concert. VIP tickets for the front row next to the stage has been confirmed. For the fan meet & greet as well it's the front row seats which is also confirmed."

"Ok great. Tickets also checked." Said Chaeyoung. "Now the question is what we should gift them??? I am thinking about something related to penguin. Well for Mina I'll give a penguin plushie. I'll also give her a letter saying how much I love her and finally a penguin bag."

"Oh that's cute." Said Jeongyeon.

"I know. And for ketchup I'll give a necklace that had penguin on it and maybe a penguin ring that I saw in the jewelry shop. I think I should send the necklace to her first and give the ring on the day we meet. What say?"

"Omg that sounds perfect, Chae. But seriously are you that in love with her? You don't even know her name." Dahyun said concerned.

"Ya I am. I don't know how I fell for her this bad. I mean when I thought she was a boy I never thought about falling in love with her this bad. I just had a crush but the day I found out she was a girl I was ...... uhhhh I don't even know."

"Whipped," they both said in unison then high fives each other.

"Anyways ya that's my plan. And for other members I am thinking of giving each of them that they represent. Like Nayeon I will give a Bunny plushie, momo I think I'll give her Jokbal squishy that has the smell, Sana a squirrel plushie, Jihyo I should give unicorn one, Mina obviously penguin, Tzuyu I should give a dog one."

"Omg what will we give then??" Jeongyeon said.

"Idk figure it out 😂" chaeyoung said.

"Ok fine but it will be similar," Jeongyeon said.

"Ok fine now can we go and buy it?"

"Ya sure. Le go. 😂 get it. Le go as in let's go but LEGO cause I love LEGO," Jeongyeon said.

"No wonder you are no-jam bro." Said Chaeyoung which made Jeongyeon pout.

"Stop pouting, you look ugly," Dahyun teased.

They then went to the toy store and as expected from them they were all over the place. Jeongyeon straight up ran to the LEGO section. She is indeed in love with legos. She started playing with them and didn't realize she was surrounded by kids who were 5 or 7 years old. When she realized about her surroundings she started blushing, got up and left the area. When Jeongyeon found Dahyun and Chaeyoung she immediately ran up to them. She told them what happened and DubChae started laughing uncontrollably. Then when they calmed down they went on with their shopping. Their final stop was the jewelry shop. Chaeyoung ran to the section where she saw the penguin ring and penguin necklace.

"Here guys. It's these two. How is it?"

"Woah it's really pretty. It's a nice gift," Dahyun said.

"I know. I'll get it." Chaeyoung then called the employee and asked her to pack the two and she was led to the counter.

"That will be $800," said the employee.

"Ah ok. Here is my card," chaeyoung said as she handed her card.

"Oh Ms. Son. Nice to meet you. I have been a huge fan of your work. Also my brother works in your company."

"Oh really. That's great I guess."

"Haha I'll just make the payments, excuse me." Then the employee left to finished the procedure.

After a while she came back with Chaeyoung's gift wrapped up and handed it to chaeyoung. "Here is your card and this is the purchased item. Hope you revisit our shop. Thank you for shopping here."

"Thank you," said chaeyoung and left the shop. They then went back home to prepare their dinner.

As they reached home they went to the kitchen to prepare for their dinner. They took out all the the ingredients and started preparing. Once they were done cooking they set up the table and started serving the food. Once they started eating they planned where they will be going after the concert. They don't have to worry about where they will stay because Chaeyoung's family has an apartment in Seoul. They wanted to go to Jeonju hanok village because they wanted to experience the culture there. For that they started planning.

Chaeyoung then started looking at the places she could go to and they decided they were going to Jaman mural village as well as it looks really cool. Chaeyoung then decided to text ketchup even though ketchup is asleep.

Chaengie _cub : Hey just wanted to let you know that everything is set. After the concert and everything we are planning to go to Jeonju hanok villiage after a few day. After the concert can we meet if you are ok with it? I won't force you though. And then if you are ok with it you can go with us to Jeonju and maybe you can be our guide 😂

Chaengie _cub : Also I know you might be uncomfortable with it but it's fine. I totally understand you. But if you wanna go with us, you can bring your friends. I'll sponsor you guys. But tell me before hand ok. ❤️

Then chaeyoung turned off her phone and resumed eating whilst others were almost done eating. She later planned everything then finished eating. After that she cleaned up the table and washed the dishes as it was her turn today. After that she went to bed.

———————————————————————————
It's almost time for them to meet. What will happen when Chaeyoung finds out who Ketchup is.