Chapter 38

"Is that a hickey Chaeyoung ssi?" Nayeon asked.

Everyone turned to Chaeyoung including Mina. She was shocked to see Chaeyoung like this. She didn't except Chaeyoung to be over her so soon. She missed Chaeyoung by her side, she missed Chaeyoung calling her Minari, she missed everything about her.

"No eonnie it's not." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't lie Chaeyoung. I can see its a hickey. What did you two do?" Jihyo asked.

"Uh, we did nothing. We just....uh...you know...." Chaeyoung was hesitant.

"Made out?" Tzuyu asked.

"Yea."

"OMG my dongsaeng is all grown up now." Nayeon said wiping her fake tears.

Everyone was glancing at Mina and she just stood there. Tears flowing from her eyes. It was sad to see this for everyone but they all knew Mina has to this. Finally Jihyo asked Mina what was wrong with her then Mina broke down. She couldn't hold back the tears. Chaeyoung couldn't hold herself back. She went up to Mina and held her hands. Mina hugged Chaeyoung. She thought this might be the last time so she hugged her with all her longing. When Mina finally calmed down she slowly let Chaeyoung go. Chaeyoung decided that Mina might need some privacy so she decided to head back home.

"Eonnie. I think I should go. Please take care. I....Mina eonnie, take care." Chaeyoung said and Jihyo said she will drop her off and Chaeyoung agreed.

They headed out and when they were outside Jihyo spoke.

"Something must have happened today. But I can tell that she still loves you. Now we just have to make her a bit more jealous then you two can finally be together. I'll let you know once I now ok. Anyways you really enjoyed the hug didn't you." Jihyo teased Chaeyoung.

"I did eonnie. Please take care of her." Chaeyoung said as she stepped inside her car.

"I will. Don't worry. By the way nice hickey. Did Lia do that makeup?"

"Uh yes eonnie. Now i'll go and fool the other two pabos. Hehe." Chaeyoung said.

"Ok take care. Get back home and text me. Ride safely ok." Jihyo bid goodbye to Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung nodded and headed home.

Jihyo's PoV

Chaeyoung just left. I wonder what happened to Mina. But I know one of the reason is Chaeyoung's fake hickey. I could see how sad she looked after Nayeon eonnie mentioned its. I should head back in and ask her.

Everyone was seated inside surrounding Mina. I then went up to them and Mina started talking.

"Eonnies I am sorry. I have caused all of you pain. I regret my actions. If I could go back in time and fix everything then I would. Trust me eonnies." Mina said.

"We do Mina. We understand you but why did you breakdown today." Nayeon asked.

"Ok eonnie. I have two reasons. First I still love Chaeyoung. She has always been my choice. Bambam manipulated me. He gave me false hope. I am sorry for doing this. But I have now come realize that I still love her. I might be late now. I may have lost her but I'll wait for her. I will no matter how long it takes." Mina said.

"Ok Mina, we support your decisions. We are with you. What's the second reason?" Nayeon asked.

"Eonnie when I was going to meet BamBam today it was actually to end things with him. So when I went to meet him in the restaurant I saw him go out to the terrace. I secretly followed him and I heard him on the phone. It was with Mark. Here watch the video you will know what happened." Mina then handed them the phone. When they watched it they were shocked. After watching the video Jihyo finally spoke.

"So you cried because BamBam did this to you?"

"No eonnie. It was because I was angry at myself for choosing that idiot over Chaeyoung." Mina said.

"Oh ok. But now we have evidence about what he did before and what he would do. We should take this video to JYP."

"Yes eonnie. He even said you don't have any evidence. No one will believe you. I couldn't tell him I recorded him or else I don't know what he would do with me if he finds out."

"You did well Mina eonnie. Although you did hurt us and Chaeyoung we will still help you get back with her." Tzuyu said.

"Gomawo Tzuyu. Now what should we do?"

"Mina you must be tired. Go take rest. We will go to PD nim tomorrow and show him the video. Can you airdrop the video to me and Tzuyu for back up."

"Nae eonnie. Here." After Mina airdropped the video she went to sleep but the rest of the member stayed there to talk more. Once Mina left they started talking again but in a quieter tone.

"So our plan has worked. She got jealous." Momo said.

"Yes and now she is done with that retard. We also have a video evidence against him. Now all we need to do is tell PD nim. Now let me tell Chaeyoung about all this." Jihyo said.

"Oh right. Chaeyoung took it to next level. Is she into Lia??? She got a freaking hickey." Sana said.

"Oh my lord. You believed? That is make up. She would never do this to Mina. That kid is whipped." Jihyo said.

"Oh ok. Anyways we should sleep as well. Big day tomorrow. Let's go." Sana said and then they all went to bed.

Meanwhile at Chaeyoung's apartment

"That better not be what I think it is, kid." Jeongyeon said.

"It's not. Let me go." Chaeyoung said.

"Bro that's a hickey. You said you will go to Lia's just to chill. Wtf is this???" Dahyun said.

"Well we were chilling then..."

"Omg how can you do this to Mina? I know she did stuff but doesn't mean you have to do like her."

"Well I am sorry."

"Wtf Chaeyoung!!!" Jeongyeon said.

"I am sorry.......for pranking you. It's makeup hahahaha." Chaeyoung said and ran around the house.

"You kid......Dubu catch her."

They then started running around the house. When they finally caught Chaeyoung they fake punched her. Then they were all sitting on the couch. Chaeyoung told them everything that happened. Once they were done they were about to head to their rooms when Chaeyoung got a text from Jihyo. It just said, "a lot has happened. Let you know tomorrow. Sleep tight, goodnight tiger." Chaeyoung then replied saying goodnight and they all went to bed.

———————————————————————
Uh so I kind of didn't like tiktok. Mianhae tiktok fans. But now I got it installed thank to TWICE. They have an official account now and I had to download it.

Tbh I never thought the day I download tiktok would come......but here we are. It's for TWICE.