MIA Pt.1

6 days, just 6 days without Jin, Jungkook feels like he's going insane. Everything is a mess. He didn't get to eat proper meal, there's no his favorite tea or snacks.

Not only that, there's no message or call from Jin, not even once. And Jungkook's itching to call him and demands him to tell where he is right now.

"If you want to call him, just call Jungkook. Sitting there and sigh won't change anything."

Yoongi said when he can't stand sigh after sigh from his CEO. Jungkook was sitting there looking at his phone and almost presses the call millions times already.

"I'll remind you again Jungkook, as a friend of yours, don't assume just because you saw something. Let him explain and listen. I don't want you to regret later."

Yoongi just said that and goes back to his desk outside. He might be a secretary for Jungkook in the office but they've known each other for years and he's literally Jungkook's best friend.

From his observation, Yoongi can say that his CEO is in denial. Both of them are like brothers to him; he doesn't want them to suffer because Jin is losing himself and Jungkook is denying his own feeling.

Yoongi got married to his wife and have happy couples life, that's why he wants them to live happy too.

But the idiot Jeon Jungkook makes everything complicated and he wants to smack his head so bad to bring some senses into his airhead.

Yoongi only sighs and hopes the faith would go easy on Jungkook when that idiot realizes that he got such a precious gem in his hand.
.........

Jungkook arrived home, expected to hear Jin's voice, greeting him. Instead, he was greeted by aunt Jina who was smiling and Jungkook feels like she's mocking him. (A/N: well, she is.)

"Where is your little master?"

Jungkook is going insane at this rate. He feels suffocated when Jin didn't bother to tell him regarding his whereabout.

The hollow in his chest only grows bigger gradually when Jin just disappears like this.

"He's doing fine master. He's just called me this evening. He sounds happy and healthy."

Mocking would be an understatement, aunt Jina proudly stated that her little master called her and not him.

"What? He called you?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw hard with what he heard. Jin's ignoring him and it doesn't sit well inside his chest.

He stomped his foot upstair and goes straight to the office. He's lost his appetite.

Aunt Jina only shakes her head looking at her master throwing tantrum.

What Jungkook didn't notice is his mind has stopped wandering to Iseul since Jin is MIA.

All days, he only thinks about why Jin has to go on vacation without telling him or discuss with him when he usually asks him anything even a trivial matter.

Jungkook decides to call Jin for real this time. Rather than getting frustrated and lost focus, he'd call to confirm with Jin or he'd go insane.

"Jungkook?"

Just hearing Jin's voice through call soothes his aching heart, the warmth spread out through his chest and Jungkook feels calm for the first time during these 6 days.

"Where are you, Kim Seokjin?"

Jungkook asked after exhaling deep and lean his head on seat's backrest.

"I'm on vacation with my family right now."

Jin said with a calm and somehow sounds so happy for Jungkook. He just want to asked Jin, isn't him his family too? But refrained himself from doing so.

Just calling Jin on his own is out of character already. Why would he do more than that?

"Why didn't you tell me that you're going on vacation? And it's been 6 days already. When are you coming back home?"

He bombarded Jin with questions and Jin, on the other side, was dumbfounded.

He comes here to heal himself. What does it have to do with Jungkook?

"You've never paid any attention anyway Kook, that's why I thought I don't have to tell you."

Jin's literally ignore Jungkook's other questions. Jin tried to calm his fast-beating heart. Stupid heart always beating for Jungkook. Just because he called him first.
********

A/N:

Serve you right. It's a waste of time to call you jk when you won't even pick up.

Tills next update😉💜