Prologue: How Lives In Hell Begin!!

"My parents want me to get married to you and yours have approved of the idea as well"

Jungkook said with a cold monotone, a tone Jin is not used to. This is not the Jungkook he knows since they were kids.

"How could you say that out so easily, married is between 2 people who love each other not with a person you can't even look at and stand their presents in the same area."

Jin said with strained voice. No matter how much he explains to Jungkook that it's not his fault, he has never listened to him.

"Easy? I could vomit just by uttering this phrase to a cheap being like you."

Jungkook stood up from his seat and walk to Jin's sofa to grab his collar hard. He wants to chock Jin so bad, believing that it's entirely Jin's fault that his life is ruined to this instance

"Do you know how much I hate you Kim fucking Seokjin?"

Jungkook spat the most hurtful sentence Jin has ever heard, especially from Jungkook

"I told you it's not me. I didn't do anything. Why can't you believe me? why is it so hard to believe someone you've known your entire life"

Jin raises his voice at Jungkook with tear straining his face. How could Jungkook did this to him? What did he do wrong to deserve this kind of treatment from someone he loves his whole life?

Yeah, Jin has been in one-sided love with Jungkook since they were in secondary school. He knew his feeling toward Jungkook was much more than just friend. However, it means nothing to Jungkook. He's oblivious to Jin's feeling toward him, not entirely though.

To Jungkook, Jin is just his best friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

And now Jin can't even use the word 'best friend' with Jungkook because he assumes that Jin ruins his life with ulterior motive.

"Don't think that I would love you just because Iseul disappears. There's no way in hell I would love the like of you"

"Iseul left you because she has anxiety disorder and she's losing herself that's why she ended up leaving, it's because of you, you jerk!!"

Jin screamed back at Jungkook when he keeps framing him for something Jin has never even thought of doing.

But that got Jungkook blood boils hard

"I saw it with my own eyes that day. Iseul left the restaurant with tear-strained face and you came out of that place right after her"

He grabs Jin's collar tight. He's never thought that Jin could be this cruel to him. He knows how much he loves Iseul. He was there to witness their love from the start. So how could he back-stabbing him like this.

"What can I do to make you believe me Kook? Tell me and I'll do anything. Anything!!"

Jin is literally begging Jungkook to let him explain himself. Once, just once is more than enough. But the latter has never listened.

"The damage has already been done. There's noting you could do to bring her back. She's been ignoring me and keep escaping from me. What makes you thing a cheap being like you could do to make it better?"

Jungkook felt so betrayed by Jin's action. He's trust him all his life because Jin has always been supportive of whatever he does.

So why not his love too? Why Jin has to be selfish of his own feeling and make Iseul left him here alone, all by himself?!

"Because of you, dad is even threatening me of my CEO position. If I refuse to marry you, all the hard work that I've been devoting my time to will be taken away from me."

Jin could only look at Jungkook's hurt expression.

So no matter what he said, Jungkook will never believe him right.

"Just get shit done with this marriage so at least my work will be saved and not wasted because someone like you."

"If that's the only thing I could do to make you believe me, Let's get married then Kook"

There, Jin agrees to married him. He just hopes that at least he could still stay by Jungkook's side. Even though he hates him with passion.

Jungkook release Jin's collar and make him stumble backward and he just left Jin looking all heart broken alone

*********
A/N:

Welcome to my new story folk!!!
Hope you like the plot tho.

Enjoys folk!!

Till the next update!!!!💜