Freedom or not

There's no ring on his finger.

The sole item to show everyone that he's married, that's he's taken and Jungkook wants to kill the whole population.

Jin tried to take his hand back and look at Jungkook beside him for his action.

Jungkook said nothing throughout the dinner but won't let go of Jin's hans and only watched how his mom tried to save the situation.

Only when maid brought the cake that Soomi has prepared that they have a small talk again.

"Where is my gift?"

Jungkook is being a thick-skinned person right now because there's something he wants from Jin right now.

"You ungrateful brat. I've prepared everything and you still want gift from us."

Soomi tried to lighten the atmosphere by joking around and Jin just laughed before he could stop himself.

Soomi grabbed her husband's hand for her success attempt and Jinyoung can only smiled fondly at his wife while being unconsciously of two pairs of eyes looking at them.

"Such love does exist"

Jin thought to himself.

"I didn't prepare anything. Tell me if there's something you want. You have everything already so I don't see the need to give you more."

"It's the thought that count for gift but if you said so than I'll tell you when I want something LATER."
**********

They're having dessert after the whole feast while Jungkook felt like he swallowed sand with big lump in his throat.

"Sleep here both of you. I've asked maid to prepare Jungkook's room for you."

Soomi said trying to break tension. She knows that Jin's taken off the ring as soon as the couple stepped inside the mansion.

She's observant so she felt it when she grabbed Jin has and didn't comment on it. Because she knows how Jin lived in that house. It's their thing to solve not hers. She could only support her son from the side.

"No bother aunty. I didn't prepare spare clothes and I did plan to go to my shop's location in early morning too."

Jin, still has his hand hostage said with a thin smile. He feels so awkward right now.

"Let's sleep here tonight. You can wear my clothes."

Jungkook for the first time said something and Jin wants to slap the heck out of him for still holding his hand.

"But I-

Jin was cut off by Jungkook again.

"Mom has spent a long time prepare it for us. Don't be ungrateful."

Jin can only glare at him for using the word ungrateful in him.

"We are the same size anyway. What's with the fuss?"

Soomi just laugh at the couple for bickering like an old married couple. This is what she wants not the silent treatment.

And they're going to sleep in the same room.

"Thanks aunty for the hard work. I'll sleep here tonight then."
**********

"Where is your wedding ring?"

Jungkook asked as soon as they step into his room.

"I told you that I am my own person now. I'm not related the Jeon in anyway beside the business marriage I have in name with you."

Jungkook wants to lash out on Jin but he can't because it's all his fault but he can't help feeling hurt hearing it again and again.

"Then grant me a wish for my birthday."

Jin doesn't feel good with what Jungkook is going to ask.

"Tell me if I could, I will do it."

Jin said with hesitation because he knows that glint in Jungkook's eyes more than others.

"Wear the wedding ring on your shop's grand opening day."

"No."

"Why not?"

"There'll be media all over the place. I can't risk them finding out."

"That's the point."

Jungkook whispered under his breath.

"What did you say?"

Jin heard it but he pretend to not hear it.

"I said that the point. To shown them that you're taken. They have no idea who's your husband anyways. So it's not a big deal."

Jin wants to kill a person and that person name Jeon Jungkook.
*********

A/N:

That's it for now hehe.
Please tell me if there's any misspell or grammatical errors.

Enjoy folks!!!