Chapter 19: Aftermath

The pic above is of Sora in her new costume(without the chest guard)! I don't know if I should color it or not.
Enjoy the chapter!~

No ones POV

Stain reached to cut off Todoroki's arm but at the same time Sora shot his arm with the poison arrow and Iida kicked Stain back, saving Todoroki.

Stain hissed in pain as he dropped his sword and gripped his arm. When he pulled out the arrow he quickly realized that this one had a purple liquid on the head and a black shaft.

His eyes widened.

"poison!" He thought in alarm.

Iida then kicked Stain back away from them.

"Iida!" Midoriya shouted in relief.

"You're free too? Guess his quirk isn't as good as I thought it was," Todoroki said.

"Todoroki, Midoriya, Kuro. This has nothing to do with you I apologize," Iida said.

"Come on, not this again," Midoriya said.

"Just accept that sometimes you need help Iida! Your friends have helped you not only because your their friend but because it was the right thing to do!" Kuro shouted at the boy's antics. She was pretty surprised that he'd apologized to her too.

"I'm ok. But I won't let any of you shed any more blood for me!"

Kuro mumbled that it wasn't even that much blood and that her arm was completely fine.

Stains sword had broken though, and he stood across the alley with shadows over his eyes, "It's no use trying to pretend you're a hero now. A persons true nature doesn't change in just a few minutes. You'll never be anything but a fraud who prioritizes his own desires. You're the sickness that's infected society and ruined the name 'Hero'. Someone must teach you a lesson."

"You're a fundamentalist lunatic. Iida, don't listen to this murder's nonsense," Todoroki said.

"No, He's completely correct. I have no right to call myself a hero... at all," Iida's blood then trickled down his arm, "Even so... There's no way I can back down. If I give up now then the name 'Ingenium' will die!"

"Pathetic," The Hero Killer said and lunged forward half hazardously.

"You idiots!" Native screamed as Todoroki shot Stain with fire, "The Hero Killer is only after me and the kid in the white armor. Stop fighting back—just get out of here!"

"I don't think he'd let me run even if I wanted to. Something clearly changed in him now. He seems rattled," Todoroki said.

"His quirk alone isn't especially powerful. The issue of blood type makes it unpredictable and it doesn't last long. Plus, he has to get in close if he wants to use it. It must be difficult for him to take on multiple opponents at once," Todoroki thought, "And the arrow Kuro just shot him with seemed different from the others they used. It had a liquid on it"

Todoroki took a very quick glance back at the vigilante who was watching the fight intensely with a throwing knife in hand, ready for use. But in that one quick second he saw she looked tired, and he realized that she must've used a different type arrow.

"Even with a poison arrow he still has such tenacity. My only question is: what kind of poison?"
Todoroki shot more fire at Stain, "Kuro isn't the type to kill, even if they are a vigilante. I've heard stories about them. How they always left the villains alive, and hypothesis on what their quirk is. People seem to think that It's a reflex enhancement or a sharp eye type quirk. And that might be. They might just have elemental arrows at the ready and be tired from the long use of their quirk. But why are they now using knives? Are they running out of arrows? But I don't see a quiver on their back."