Chapter 11: A Few Words to Say (part II)

I WENT TO COMIC CON! I met an Eraserhead Cosplayer and asked for a photo! I hope you like the chapter! Its kinda sad...

No Ones POV

Sora looked at her reflection in the mirror of the public showers of the gym as she leaned forward against the counter.

Her clothes were thrown carelessly on the floor.

Her short hair was dark blackish as it was wet and messily fell at the side of her face and covered her left eye. Sora had a white towel wrapped around her torso and hid the scars on her torso and legs, but it left her arms and shoulders exposed. Too exposed.

You could see the bruises and scars that were scattered all over her arms.

Some were from enemies kicks, others from knives, a few from gunshot wounds.

Except the ones that trailed up her forearms.

Slim horizontal and vertical lines dancing their way up her arms.

A habit she had picked up after her life took that turn for the worse. A habit Nowane had been trying to get her to kick. A habit that helped her feel like she was real and not gone. A habit that helped her feel in control. Something she does when she feels helpless.

A bad habit.

cutting

Sora stared at her reflection for a few more minutes before she snapped herself out of it and reminded herself she was on a time crunch.

Bringing a towel to her hair she rubbed vigorously and then shook her hair out. Then changed into her cloths.

Sora felt dirty. She had grabbed one of their cleanest hoodies, but it had a few dirt stains and patches that had been fixed. Her ripped blue jeans were pretty dirty too.

She felt like she shouldn't be in this place dressed how she was.

After just shrugging it off, Sora walked out of the bathroom and grabbed her bag. She made her way to the exit of the Gym and the receptionist looked at her weird as she walked past which she guessed was pretty understandable.

She was after all a young teenager in dirty clothes who just walked into the gym at 4 am when no one who had a will was awake.

She didn't think much of it and kept walking.

Soon Sora found herself at a park. the cherry blossom petals all on the ground, covering the green grass like a blanket. She walked deeper into the park when she came across the abandoned graveyard. Headstones short and tall still standing as green moss began growing due to lack of care. Trees surround the yard eerily, covering her from most of the rising sun's light.

Sora's POV

I make my way to the back of the cemetery and find three stones. Each side by side close together. The one in the middle is the largest and has a bow and arrow above the engravings.

Here Lies
Kali Ripurī
Age 42
20xx-20xx
"The Archer Hero, Rōzu"
A Wife
A Mother
A Friend
A Hero

The stone on the left of the middle one is slightly smaller but in the same condition of the one next to it. It has a small a small star and moon etched above the engravings.

Here Lies
Seiza Ripurī
Age 19
20xx-20xx
"The Night Time Hero, Yoru"
A Sister
A Daughter
A Friend
A Hero

The final stone looked poorly taken care of and was covered in moss. The engravings barely visible through the erosion. But you could faintly make out another bow and arrow marking above the engravings.