Survival

Seokmin lets out a sigh of relief. There was no one around, he would be safe for the next ten minutes. He slumps down against the wall and takes deep breaths. It was dark, too dark to see anything, so Seokmin had to rely on his senses. Food supplies were running low, he'd have to ration what he had. Oh, food! Seokmin digs out a slightly melted bar of chocolate from his pocket, greedily eating it up. The sticky gooey brownness remains on the boy's fingers, which he hastily wipes on the wall. It would make no difference to the grimy wall, and the dusty floor was equally dirty. Seokmin could see his toes peeking from the multiple holes in the socks that covered his feet. A scuffling sound is heard, and Seokmin braces himself; he has company. Sneaking down the corridor, Seokmin quietly grapples for a weapon, and gets a sense of dark satisfaction when he finds a small lamp. Sweaty hands grip the lamp stand tightly, as Seokmin slowly goes down the creaky stairs, wincing when the boards whine. He couldn't afford to make noise. Footsteps pad around downstairs, a dark figure in the shadows, swiping sounds signalling that the other person was feeling around, touching the wall to try and find their way around. This is his chance, Seokmin thinks. With a yell, he attacks the figure. "SEOKMIN WHAT THE-" Soonyoung's startled voice is heard. Seokmin snarls. "What are you doing in my hideout?" The older sighs, and finally finds the light switch. The room brightens, revealing Soonyoung's exasperated face. "It's literally been only three days of quarantine, and our house is a mess, there's no food in the fridge, and is that- IS THAT CHOCOLATE ON THE WALLS? SEOKMIN!" "What? It's so boring! I just thought it'll be fun to-" "You little shit-" Soonyoung grabs the lamp from Seokmin and proceeds to chase him around the house, the younger squawking like a distressed chicken.