Angel

Seungcheol wanted to sob. He didn't want to be in class right now. The classroom was filled with stifling heat, the teacher's monotonous drone made him want to sleep and the endless chatter of his classmates tempted him to strangle them one by one. He stared at his textbook but the words twirled across the paper, trying to get away from him. The only saving grace, he supposed, was the boy next to him. Yoon Jeonghan was the kind of boy that could sleep in class and doodle on homework but gets straight As. He's the kind of boy that gets along with everyone and the person everyone wants to get closer to, he's so fun and kind and sociable. How could you not love him? He was an angel. Jeonghan looked utterly bored as well, but when he caught Seungcheol's eyes he grinned, his own eyes dancing with mischief. He leaned towards Seungcheol. "Watch me." He whispers. He requests to go to the toilet and impishly winks at Seungcheol. After roughly seven minutes, the fire alarm blares. Everyone looks startled, and the teacher is waving his hands and yelling but the students are panicking and the teacher huffs and herds them out.

 At the hallway it was a mess but Seungcheol spots Jeonghan flitting through the crowd until he reaches him. He grabs Seungcheol's hand and says,"Do you trust me?" Seungcheol was flabbergasted but managed to stutter a "Yeah?" before he was dragged off, though the corridor and people shouted at them but Jeonghan kept running, pulling Seungcheol behind him, and they were out of the school in a matter of minutes. But Jeonghan kept running. They ran and ran until they were breathless and alone. They panted heavily, Jeonghan beaming at Seungcheol with sweat trickling down his forehead. "That was fun, let's do it again!" He cheered. "What?" Seungcheol said. It finally sank into him."Oh, man, we just left school without permission! And the fire alarm, that was you?" Jeonghan blinked innocently."Hm?" He smirks and turns. "So what do you think?" Jeonghan asks, and Seungcheol finally has a chance to look around. "A...A reservoir, dude, you dragged me all the way to the reservoir?" Pouting, Jeonghan replied, "It's nice here, it's my favourite place. And quiet too." Then he chews his lip. "Well, it's now or never," He decided. And then he's kissing Seungcheol, and Seungcheol has never felt so confused and elated and scared.

Seungcheol had never been so wrong. He always thought Jeonghan was a good student and a nice person. But Jeonghan had an angel's smile but the devil in his eyes.