The Bus Stop

Soonhoon

Jihoon's legs swung back and forth as he sat there, he hadn't been oblivious to the fact that the sky was darkening, and still no Soonyoung. He had been waiting for hours, patiently sitting at the bus stop, their bus stop, waiting, waiting for Soonyoung. Waiting for someone who would not come, Jihoon knew that deep down. His tears seem to run down his cheek endlessly. He couldn't believe it. How could Soonyoung really do something like that to him? He knew that Soonyoung's father was hinting heavily that he wanted his only son to take over his company, but Jihoon never thought Soonyoung would comply. Jihoon shook his head. Now he was just being selfish. Soonyoung just fell out of love with Jihoon. Jihoon got up, and turned away, away from the stupid bus stop and away from his hopes and dreams of Soonyoung and him. Because even the world knew: they weren't meant for each other.

Years later, that same bus stop still stood at the same place, the same bus stop the two first met at, and the same bus stop they fell in love at. Jihoon grumbled non-stop to Seokmin who had dragged the shorter there, the older obviously triggered by the bus stop. Seokmin just grinned. He knew something Jihoon didn't.

They approached the bus stop, Seokmin walking at an average pace, but Jihoon was frozen in his place. There standing like he never left, a suitcase by his side and a charming smile on his face was Kwon Soonyoung.

The Seoksoon duo stared at Jihoon, waiting for his reaction, and was surprised when the latter stormed up to Soonyoung and slapped him on the cheek harshly, even more shocked when they saw the tears in his eyes.

"Screw you, Kwon Soonyoung," Jihoon choked out.

"Screw you."

Soonyoung just laughed and embraced the boy he once loved and still loved whole-heartedly.

It was at that bus stop that they fell in love, and it was at that bus stop they fell in love all over again.