seventy-three

Start from the beginning

"Uuughh!" Ultron shook his head, feigning throwing up. "Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but-"

"Is this the only thing you can resort to? Sarcastic comments?" Audelia cut in again as she faced the advanced AI before them. "Guess it makes sense, coming from Tony."

"Ah, Audelia Motter. I'd watch the way you speak to me, remember I have access to many, many files," Deli could tell that Steve had tensed beside her, and she was thankful for her helmet so that Tony couldn't see her reaction. Ultron knew she was helping Steve look for Bucky. "Oh yeah, you seem like the kind of woman to play both sides."

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it," Thor bargained again, trying to move the conversation back on track.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet,"

"Uh huh," Tony spoke, looking back at the vibranium in the background. "What's all the vibranium for?"

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!"

Using the advanced technologies of his body, Ultron pulled Tony's suit forward as he threw Audelia's off to the side, just as Iron Legion bots flew out and attacked Steve and Thor.

Deli flew back up into the air, blasting the side of Ultron's head as Tony flew up from underneath, slamming into his body as he spun away from the AI. Ultron countered back, knocking the pair into opposite falls as he charged Audelia, who cut her jet boots just in time to avoid the man.

Landing on the walkway below her, Deli shot the metal beneath Wanda's feet, knocking her to the ground before she could attack Steve.

Catching sight of Tony and Ultron down the way, Audelia flew back up into the air and chased after them, firing at Klaue's men that were sneaking up on Natasha before she latched onto Ultron's back, tugging him backwards as they fell through the air. She let go just before hitting the ground, flying out of the way as Tony shot the AI with his repulsors.

"You know," Tony spoke through the comms as they flew in opposite directions to avoid Ultron's attack. "I don't think I've ever told you how sexy it is when we're fighting together."

"Jesus, Tone, keep your dick in your pants and kill this psycho murder bot!"

Tony fired at Ultron, sending the bot flying through a newly created hole in the ceiling as he chased after the psycho AI.

"Stay here, keep shit under control in here,"

"If I do this, you better keep shit under control out there,"

"...no promises, just stay here!"

Audelia rolled her eyes, even though she smiled slightly, knowing that was the best she was going to get from him.

Flying back though the building, Deli landed beside Steve, allowing her helmet to retreat as she looked over to her friend.

"Status? 

"As you can tell," Steve sarcastically gestured to the spot where Pietro had been, but wasn't anyone. "Not going so well. Thor?"

"The girl tried to warp my mind," he spoke to his friends over the comms. "Have special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay."

"You can't, she's warped my mind before," Deli jumped in.

"Well fortunately, I am mighty..."

A blue flash went past Audelia as Steve was taken from her by Pietro. She whipped around, trying to figure out if Pietro was still close.

"Steve?" Audelia tried on the comms. "Natasha?"