Chapter Two

Madison's POV

It was Monday once more and we were back in school. Or more like the school cafeteria. Piper was still a bit hesitant about the marriage thing, but looked better than when she announced the news to us.

So far, we hadn't gone to her mansion to see how Mr. Ivy was doing, but that could be put on halt I suppose.

"You feeling better sweetie?", Annelise cooed in a motherly tone as she squeezed Piper's left cheek.

"I'm older than you", Piper stated the obvious, which caused Anna to take it a step further and wrap Piper's head in a choking hold. Piper tried struggling but failed miserably.

"By a couple months honey", Anna continued to coo at her in a calm way despite Piper's struggling against her.

"I'm your leader!" Piper tried, but it had no effect on Annelise.

"I will fart on you", she tried again.

"Go ahead", Annelise responded and the rest of us were trying our best to contain our laughter.

"You're cutting of my oxygen!" she exclaimed over-dramatically.

"Go ahead and freak out. I'll give you mouth to mouth resuscitation", Anna responded once more.

"Somebody help! She just ate tuna! I don't want that thing near me! Allison!" Piper cried out.

"Sorry, I'm on break", Alli responded and we couldn't contain our laughter anymore. Even Anna started laughing so hard she let go of Piper who dropped like a fish out of water onto Jade.

"Hey! You'll ruin my manicure!", Jade exclaimed fanning her hands in the air.

"I'll ruin something more than a manicure", Piper sent her a death glare and Jade simply shrugged her off.

Despite Piper being our leader, it was impossible sometimes to take her seriously.

"Did. You. Just. Shrug. Me. Off?" Piper enunciated each word before she pounced on Jade. Jade however started running before Piper could reach an inch of her nails. It was a strange site really, Jade was waving her hands in the air trying to keep them away from Piper.

"They cannot be serious", Sky asked as she stared at Piper and Jade running out of the cafeteria.

"Oh yes they are", Anna started cooing and pulling at Skylar's cheeks who raised an eyebrow dangerously at her. But Annelise, as usual, didn't take heed. The poor stupid thing never learns, I swear.

"Annelise Tenley, I swear to God if you don't move your hands right this instant I will personally break them", Sky warned, but Anna was to far gone to care.

"Oh, touchy, touchy. What's wrong, mommy didn't give baby extra milk", Annelise continued to pushing Sky's buttons.

"Dude, I swear if you utter one more wrong word, I'm breaking your two chicken legs", Skylar growled out.

"Dude, like totally brah. That wave was narley", Annelise tried to imitate Skylar. However, she did it wrong on purpose to trip her of. Sky was Gott, Anna made her sound like an idiotic surfer. May the lord rest Annelise and her two chicken legs in peace. Or pieces.

"That's it", was all Skylar said before she made a move to claw Anna's eyes out. Annelise was lucky enough that Allison held Sky back. Otherwise, there was gonna be one heck of a cat fight.

"Calm down, the last thing we want is our distraction dead", I told Skylar who started to regain her composure. I turned my eyes at Annelise who was grinning away and glared at her, "No matter how much she deserves it".

"Besides, who would torture prisoners by being irritating?" Allison added.

"Uh, guys", Skylar pointed in the direction of the cafeteria doors where we say a worried looking Piper and Jade coming back in.

"What's wrong? Jade broke a nail?" Annelise asked jokingly as they reached the table.

"Haha, very funny", Jade stated sarcastically.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" I tried pushing Piper for an answer but she looked lost in thought.

"It's the suitor for Piper" Jade began, "He's coming".