𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩

"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬."

{ Hey! For those of you who know Spanish, I don't so I always use an online translator. Unfortunately, for me, it doesn't change dialects. You may have noticed throughout the story it's grammatically correct instead of more slang but they travel to Spain in this chapter and I know they have a different dialect in Spanish so uh... Haha, sorry to those of you who become annoyed at this, I have no idea how to change it. :) Thanks for bearing with me! }

-

𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 4𝙩𝙝

"Y/n! Our flight is at six... Can't we take a small nap in the car?" He muttered out, eyes half asleep as I let out a sigh. Yes, we had driven back to Toronto since the ticket prices were cheaper, and it was around three... In the morning. But, one thing I knew well, was that coming early was the best way to go. If you come late, then that was a terrible problem.

"Alex...! Common, once we check in we can get breakfast..." I nudged his head, his soft beanie fabric brushing against my hand. Coffee coloured locks poking out through the sides, his soft grumbles tried waving me off trying to get a couple more minutes asleep. I continued to whine his name, poking and nudging at his head. "Y/n... Let me sleep..." "Alex common, I've been driving for how many hours and I've gotten even less sleep. We gotta go..." I unbuckled his seatbelt and tried making him sit up, but he whined as leaned to the other side.

"Alex!" I cried as I shook him, "okay okay...! I'm getting up, I'm getting up..." He rubbed his eyes, letting out a sigh as he looked at me. "Is this really what travelling is like...?" "It can be like this, but common!" I opened up my door, stretching out my arms and legs... Being in a car for so long troubles my back. I walked around to his side and opened up his door, I didn't know he was leaning and the minute the door opened Alex came tumbling on-top of me. We cried out as I fell onto the parking lot pavement, "ow..." My legs rubbed up against the harsh cement, that was going to be red. He was fully awake, immediately getting off of me and helping me up. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry. Here I'll get our bags no worries."

He practically ran to the trunk, opening it up and taking everything out in a snap. Dragging and carrying things in his arms and struggling, I was quick to help him out in taking my bags. "Alex, thanks." I smiled at him as he sheepishly did me, he was embarrassed at the fact he had fallen on top of me but having that overly sweet Alex was just so nice. We walked through the lanes of cars, it was pitch dark out, the sun usually only started rising around four five-ish, but the numerous lamps they had around made it easy to find the spot to catch the bus. Since this airport was huge, the parking lots were also large. So they have a bus service that takes you from the parking lot to your terminal.

"We're in terminal three, flying with... Aer Lingus. We're going to Ireland then we have a connecting flight to Barcelona." He nodded, already starting to dose off, leaning back on the glass walls that protected us if ever rain were to fall. It was a clear evening, calming as the wind sung a low almost silent tune. I made the fateful decision to wear shorts today, unfortunately. So I was quite chilly as the wind blew against my bare legs, I shivered as my hairs stood on end. I let out a soft burr as I held my arms, a thin sports jacket being the only thing protecting my arms.

Then a warm arm wrapped around my shoulders, and of course it was Alex being is classic sweet self. "You okay?" He mumbled out, basically falling asleep on me. I smiled, snuggling into his side. His warmth not helping all that much due to the fact he had a jacket on... but having a hug was a really sweet thing. It was just a nice comforting thing, that extra little bit of protection just making me feel that much better.