𝙈𝙖𝙮

"𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧, 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙢."

{ Mentions suicidal thoughts, tendencies and attempted suicide. If this triggers you please stop reading. }
-

𝙈𝙖𝙮 3𝙧𝙙

I smelt the warm brewed tea before I began to drink at it.

"What do you think?" Alex asked while coming over to my place he had picked me up some tea. But he wasn't exactly sure what I liked.

The tea was sweet, but with bitter undertones. It was fruity with a floral taste to it, it was such a calming flavour and sent. The best thing was that it was decaf so I wouldn't be bouncing off the walls.

"It's amazing, thanks, Alex." Since we've gotten together, he's been coming over more often when I've finished my things. Bringing me small things almost every time, it was sweet and I appreciated it a lot.

"Few, I was afraid you wouldn't like it. I don't drink too much tea so I asked a guy there for his opinion." I looked at the box, it was an Asian brand and one I had never heard before.

"Hm, whoever he was he has good taste," I mumbled, taking another sip.

"You wanna try?" He gave me a look, "didn't I just say I don't drink tea?" I chuckled a little, "doesn't hurt to try right? It's not very strong, actually quite light. I think you'd like it."

I put the cup close to his face, and hesitantly he held the bottom of it and took a gulp.

"So? What do you think?" And like that, his face scrunched up as he turned on my sink and began to drink from there.

"It's so sweet...! But it's also really bitter, ugh... How do you drink that?" I shrugged, finishing what was left in the teacup, "I guess my palette is more refined than yours." I winked at him, he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say." I placed the cup in the sink and put the box away, he sat down on our couch, getting comfy as he let out a sigh.

"I need to start streaming again..." He mumbled out, I looked towards him. "That's your job, right?" I asked we haven't really ever talked about what he did for a living. It never really bothered me to ask.

"Mhm, don't you ever watch Youtube or anything?" I shook my head, "school first. I'd scroll through Instagram if that counts though, sometimes twitter." He laughed as I sat beside him, he showed me his phone.

And there I laid my eyes upon the YouTube account with the name of Quackityhq, two million and a half subscribers to his name. My eyes went wide, wow. That's a lot of people.

"Wow, that's... A lot." "I know right? I can't thank my Habibis enough." I smiled and look towards him, "Habibi? Isn't that a rock band?"

He looked confused at me, "seriously?" I nodded my head. "Well, I know that Habibi means beautiful-"

"Except it doesn't, according to dictionary.com Habibi, or habibti...

Means my love or can also be translated as my dear, my darling or beloved." He looked in awe at the article, "but... I already made the shirts."

And like that, we both broke out into laughter, "so you haven't been streaming?" He shook his head, "not since the start of the year, no. Honestly, Anabel was on my mind and then we got in a fight and now... I've been focusing on you." I felt... Guilty at that.

I wasn't giving my fullest attention to him, but he was for me.

"That's very lovely Alex, but it's your job right? What if you lose it because of me...?" He wrapped an arm around me, "I was planning on streaming tonight anyways, my followers are mostly understanding. Besides, I couldn't have streamed without feeling my greatest. Do you know how sad I was for the longest while?