𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮

"𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙬."

February 21st, 2021 EDIT; I found out Quackity is actually uncomfortable with NSFW and though I haven't seen any explicit video of him saying it, it is pretty commonly accepted to be that he doesn't like it. And for his sake and to respect his boundaries I have changed it around from the original chapter. Comments may no longer make any sense, and I'm sorry about that. Though yes I didn't remove every last thing ( innuendos ) the main lime part was changed. Love you guys but I did what I felt was necessary.

-

𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙮 1𝙨𝙩

"Do we have everything?" I asked, checking over everything before we left.

"Pretty sure... We're only staying there for like two days..." He mumbled to me, half asleep due to the fact it was about six in the morning. He wasn't accustomed to getting up this early, so I was going to be driving.

"Mhm, okay we're ready to go." I closed the trunk door of my little automobile and hopped into the driver's seat. Adjusting my chair, buckling myself in, checking my mirrors, and making sure Alex doesn't drool over himself before I started the car.

It was one of those where you wouldn't stick our keys into it, it was a nice round button. And if you know anything about buttons, they're so satisfying to press. Like, elevator buttons. Especially the ones in fancy hotels, they have a sort of spring to them. That when you press it's firm and almost bouncy if you get what I mean.

They're always so smooth to touch as well, accompanied by the little numbs on them and boom. Amazing button pressing experience.

Anyways, enough about pressing buttons.

I drove out of the hellish crowded parking lot of my dormitory and began to drive off, leaving campus grounds.

The night previous I had pirated all of our favourite songs and put them in a USB for our enjoyment. But it wasn't nearly half as fun when the person you would jam out with was fast asleep like a newborn baby.

He was cute when he slept, unfortunately for me though I could only take glances at his sleeping form. My attention was and should be directed to the road and only the road, it would be quite the thing if we crashed. A bad thing might I add as well.

I had the music turned down to one of its lowest points as well, it would usually help me pass the time but I didn't want to wake my poor macho man up.

I took a hand off the wheel and swooped in and took off his famous beanie, it was falling off anyway and at this rate, he was going to drool all over the poor thing. So I took it upon myself to take it away before it got to that point.

Or... I wanted to see his hair. Yeah, probably the second one. It was sad he never showed it, it's just been one of his quirks since he was a kid. From what I've heard at least from Mamá.

Never showed more than his neatly trimmed bangs, that she would cut for him.

She always said he cared a lot about it, wanting it to be perfect and never showing people afraid that it wasn't a hundred percent.

He used to get Mamá to get the nicest shampoos and conditioners for it, wanting to have nice silky hair. It's a shame not many people see it.

And with my one free hand, I reached over and ran my fingers through it. It was slightly damp and cold, he had taken a shower this morning but hadn't dried his hair properly.

I scoffed softly, he could get sick if he doesn't dry his hair properly. Alex, when he was sick, wasn't the best thing ever either.

He became so soft and loveable, always wanting to cuddle or wrap himself in quilts and blankets. He and I would drink gallons of orange juice, and we would get embarrassed when Mamá would ask me to rub the vapour rub on him.