• I •

Shit. 

The alarm clock blared its incessant noise and Mal found herself furiously making it stop.  

She stares at the time, the bold and red 6:03 AM glaring right back at her as she groans. 

It's been at least two weeks since she had called Uma, her last connection to Auradon. She's bound to pick the Sea Witch up on the airport. God, the bitch just really had to land at seven in the morning, huh?

Evie rolls over to her side the moment she heard the annoying song playing again and again. It was her alarm and sometimes she regrets even saving the song but it's the only way to get her up. 

She stares at the glaring clock, 3:03 AM, it says. She rolls her eyes, standing up and removing herself from her sheets. 

Audrey was landing today. Exactly two weeks since she had called her. "God, Audrey, you really had to choose this time to land, huh?" She mutters to herself before trudging towards her bathroom. 

Mal sat on the waiting area in the arrival section of the airport, reading a can of cola out of her boredom as she waited for Uma. Her phone was already low on battery, so she couldn't use that, she hates reading magazines, she doesn't have paper so why not settle on reading the can of cola she had?

She didn't even notice the three towering figures hovering above her since she was too invested on reading. "Hey, Mal." Uma greets with a smirk. The fairy jumps, finally meeting eyes with not just one but three of her friends. She squints, then frowns. 

"I thought I asked you." Mal points out as she stares at Gil and Jay, both sporting sheepish smiles as Uma shrugs, "Let's just say that they caught me and I couldn't get my way out of it." She answers, pulling the fairy on her feet as she shoved her towards the exit. 

"Can you at least care to explain how they caught you?" She huffs, entering the Uber that was waiting for them, Uma sighs, "Fine."

Uma slumps back down on the floor, about to shove everything she owned inside her bag. Do they even accept swords at the airport, though?

She shakes her head, placing her clothes, her shoes, her undergarments, photos, bags, literally everything she owned in three separate bags. That's when she saw a photo of her and Audrey. 

Right after Mal and Evie left, they saw no point in dating since they too were being separated. If Mal and Evie couldn't do it, how can they? Besides, she wants a fresh start, somewhere far from everything. 

The final item goes inside, zipping the bags and locking it when a knock came on her door. She contemplates on hiding the bag or leaving it but she decided not to, she could just lie, I mean, it's not that hard. 

"What do you want?" She asks as she opens her door, facing Gil who had a huge grin on his face, "Hey! I just finished dinn- is that a bag?" He asks, peeking over her as he notices the pile of bags on her bed, she shakes her head frantically. 

"No... those are sacks?" She asks, mentally slapping herself now that Jay was also here, "What's up?" He asks, placing a small kiss on Gil's lips as he too peeked inside her room. 

"Why are their bags? You're not leaving for Auradon Uni until, never. You're living here." He deadpans, getting Uma out of the way as she inspects the bag. "You're leaving. God, what's up with that? Is it a trend or something?" Jay mumbles as he stares at Uma.