Part 24

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/NNNNN" Someone shouted.

"Y/N! WhErE tHe HELL aRe YoU?" Again the same voice.

*ThUD*

"Y/N, ommooooo.. My baby, I heard you are healthy again." I woke up when I feel someone was smooching me.

"SANA!" I excitingly screamed which made jungkook to woke up too.

"When did you come here. I missed you so much." I exclaimed while hugging her.

"Ayo! I can't breath." Sana managed to say while hugging me back.

"I gave her the call, yesterday." Jungkook told who was half asleep and Sana nodded.

"I was in London for my fashion design week but when I got news about you being healthy again, I returned back." Sana said while giving a proud smile.

"But what about your designs, you were working on them for months." I said as I received this sudden shocked that she left her dream for me. Am I that important to her.

"Ahh..! It's okay. There's always an another chance." She smile and hugged me once again. "You matters first." She said and hugged me even tighter

Jungkook who was struggling to find whether it was a dream or reality. He was half asleep though.

"Come on, get ready first. I will make the breakfast." Sana said while making me standup and that's the time when she saw that my leg was hurt.

"Omoo..! How did you get that. That might hurts." She said with concerns in her eyes.

"Not really--" I was saying but she cut me off by saying , "you Pabo! Come, I will get you ready." She said while making her way towards the bathroom and turning on the taps for me.

"Sana, where's taehyung?" Jungkook asked her and in response she just blushed and went inside the bathroom.

"What's wrong with her." I asked jungkook and he said," might be something. Who knows."

He stood up from the bed and was making his way towards me. I stepped back and hit the wall beside me. He was damn close to me. Our nose touching each other's and just then," Y/N, water is rea---." Sana shouted from the bathroom and I pushed jungkook away.

"I-I think you should also take bath." I told him without making any eye contact.

"For sure!" He winked at me and left the room.

*After some time*

*outfit*

"What's for breakfast." Sana asked Jin who was busy in making breakfast.

"Pancakes and omelette." Jin shouted from kitchen.

Till the mean time me, jungkook, taehyung and sana were settling the house, which was an all over mess.

"Taehyung and Sana, you both go and clean up our rooms. Till that time me and Y/N will do the laundry." Jungkook said whereas taehyung looked at Sana, Sana looked at me, I looked at jungkook and jungkook just nodded.

"I think taehyung and Y/N---" Sana was telling something but taehyung interrupted her by saying "let's get to work guys, I'm already hungry."

Me and jungkook nodded and made our way towards the laundry room while taehyung and sana went upstairs for cleaning

Taehyung P.O.V.

F.U.C.K. Sana is with me.. finally it's just us. Oh my god! I cannot control myself. but I had too. Just take a deep breath. I told myself.

"So from should we start?" She asked which made come to reality.

"Uhh! I think we should start with Y/N's and jungkook's room" I replied, she nodded.

We went inside the room. The room was almost done because of Y/N. she always make her bed in morning so we don't actually have much things to do.

"How's life going in London" I asked her.

"Life's kinda easy there as a fashion designer because I learn a lot there and people are so damn creative in the sense of fashion.. which I guesses makes things easier. But sometime I feel lonely because I'm new there.. even though I have friends but I don't feel like hanging out with them. But it's okay.. I can cope up with it." She said while making the study table.

I guess she was sad as she misses Y/N and I guesses that's only reason she arrived so damn early. Great friendship though.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Me! I'm actually confused about my future because I got internship in London and Canada but the thing is I cannot leave her here." I said which made her look at me.

"Who? Your Girlfriend!" She asked in surprised voice as if i would say yes and she will start crying.

"Nah! I don't have one." I chuckled and replied.

She sighed and asked "then who?" Why the hell she has to be so cute. "My sister." I replied.

"Ahhhh.." She cried as the bag full of books fall on her leg. I ran towards her and grabbed her by the waist and made her way towards bed.

"Omo.. why do you have be so clumsy" I made her sit and gently holds her leg which made her moan.. shit it's turning me on. I gently start rotating her foot and she bite down her lips and sucks up all her pain.

"Taehyung, you should stop now.. I'm good." She said while holding my hands.

"No you are not.. I think you should rest now.. I will clean up the things." I said.

"No.. but the work was distributed between us so---" she was saying but I don't want to hear anything because i know she was hurt so, I hold her in bridal style " taehyung, I ca-n walk." She managed to say but I totally ignored her and took her to my bedroom.

I opened the door and gently placed her on my bed. "You should rest now. I will bring lunch and medicines together after work and if you need anything then just call me." I said but then I remember she didn't even have my contact number.

I picked up her phone, took her right thumb to unlock it and saved my number as tae.

"Now, take care I will be finishing my work and will come to you." I was exiting the room but before that she called me and said "Than-k you s-so much." She said and I smiled "Anything for you" I whispered before leaving.

Sana P.O.V.

Oh god I think I'm falling for him.. Nooo way.. I can't.. If 'he' finds out I will surely be a dead meat.

************************************
Hey readers,

I am really sorry.. it's been very long.. I was so damn busy lately.. Thank you for reading this book.. I know it's not best but this is my first book.

Btw who is 'he'?