Part 11

Jungkook's P.O.V

I can't sleep because of what knogyu said.

<<Flashback>>

After Y/N went out.

"Why are you here." I said.

"Well I'm here for your decision, jungkook." He said straight looking into my eyes.

"Wh-what?" I said.

"Are you going to give me your property or your secretary's life. " he said which made me gulped even taehyung gulped.

"But I have not kill---." I said and He just went out of the office.

"I will wait. But not forever." He said while leaving.

<<End of flashback>>

~At office~

I called taehyung to discuss about yesterday's meeting with knogyu.

He came after a minute. He sat on the chair before desk.

"Hmm~ What you want to tell." He said.

"Umm.. I want to tell you that.. umm.. I'm thinking that.." I said.

"What you want to say jungkook."he said.

"I think I will ask Y/N to stay at my house. " I said while he was in utter shock.

"Are you serious." He said and I nodded.

"Hmm.. I think she will be safe if she will stay with me." I said and taehyung nodded.

"I guess you are right... but make sure to give her privacy." He said and left.

*Y/N is not here until now.. I guess she is mad on me*

I went to find her but there was no sign of Y/N.

I went to cafe as I was very tired. A very familiar figure caught my attention. She was Y/N.

But with whom she was talking. I went closer to her and saw that she was talking to a blonde guy.

I went closer to her so that she can see me. But no she just didn't gave me single damn. (No swearing)

I went to my office again as I was waiting for her to come. And yes she came after Half an hour.

She knocked twice before entering.

"Good morning, boss." She said while emphasising the word boss. She was going to leave but I didn't let her leave.

"Where were you." I said and she paused where she was and entered in my office again.

"I was in cafe." She said.

"With whom." I said.

"Why??" She said.

"Don't back answer me." I said with an annoyed tone.

"With Jimin oppa." She said.

"Is he your boyfriend." I said.

"Yes!" She said and I was completely blank as I heard that she has a boyfriend.

But suddenly she chuckled and I looked at her. "He is my friend in boys list so, yes he is my boyfriend." She said innocently and I sigh.

"Okay! That's great." I said.

"Well Y/N you know about knogyu's and mine relationship." I said and she nodded.

"Yes! I know." She said with concerns on her face.

"So, I want you to stay with me." I said and her reaction was same as taehyung.
.........................................................
Wait for the twists guys!!😏😏