Part 22

Jungkook P.O.V

<<flashback>>

"Okay! You need rest now..!! So sleep tight.." I said before exiting her room.

Taehyung left the room first but something caught my attention I went near to it and it was an earring, I guess it's Y/N. I tiptoed and put that earring on the table beside her bed.

As I was going to exit I heard Y/N whispering something "Jungkook how much I want to come in my real state but, I can't...Jungkook for you I can't. Please forgive me later."

I don't know how to react at what Y/N just said. She was lying that she has regression. But Why?? Why is she doing this to me. I silently sobbed cause I want her so badly.

I then silently left her room and went to my room.

I don't know what to do.. whom to tell....? There were like thousands of questions in my mind right now.

After like thinking for hundredth time I decided to tell taehyung everything cause he is only the one who can help me.

<<end of flashback>>

"Jungkook.. are you sure about this." Taehyung asked and I can see concern in his eyes.

"Yes... taehyung i have heard it from my own ears." I replied back.

"Taehyung.. she is just acting.. I know she is sad inside... taehyung we have to help her... taehyung..It's all my fau---" I was saying as...

*knock knock*

"Oppa.. jungkook oppa are you here." I heard Y/N saying behind the door.

"Jungkook.. and act like you don't know about her lying to us... I'm going to open the door." Taehyung whispered to me.

"N-ne.." I replied to Y/N.

Taehyung unlocked the door and Y/N entered in the room.

She hugged taehyung and flashed her innocent smile. *Good acting Y/N..!* I though to myself.

"Y/N-ah..! Did you slept well. How are you felling now." Taehyung asked.

"Ne oppa..! And I'm fine oppa stop worrying..!" She said while breaking the hug.

She walked towards me and sat on my lap. "Opppaaaaa.." she said and kissed me on my cheek.

"Y/N-ah!! Are you hungry..?" I asked her and she cutely nodded her head whereas I and taehyung chuckled at her cuteness.

"Come downstairs guys...dinner is ready..!" A voice came from downstairs which made Y/N to looked at me confusedly because me and taehyung were still in the room and there was no one in this house except us.

"Oppa.. is someone at home." Y/N asked us and I looked at taehyung confusedly cause I also don't know who's there.

"Ohh..! It's Jin Hyung .. I forgot to tell you about him that he will be staying here for few days.. He told me that his mother ordered him to get married as soon as possible cause he is already 26 and his mother won't allow him to enter their house until he get marry.." taehyung said and both me and Y/N made a 'ohhh' face.

"Come on guys why are you taking so lon-." Jin Hyung said as he entered the room

"Ohh..! Who's this pretty lady. Are you single..?" Jin Hyung winked at Y/N. I gave him a death glare and he quickly shut his mouth I guess he got the answer that Y/N is mine, only mine.

"Anyways Y/N this is Jin, Jin this is Y/N, you know I had told you about." Taehyung said.

"Ohh yes..!! She has reg---." Before he can speak taehyung covered his mouth with his hand and I dragged Y/N out of the room.

"Come let's have dinner." I said to her and she smiled while nodding her head.

"Ah! I'm so full!" Y/N said while holding her tummy.

"Oppa..! I'm going out for a walk." Y/N said.

"Wait! I will be coming too." Taehyung said with concerns in his voice.

"NO! I want to be alone." She told.

"But you are still a kid Y/N." taehyung said.

"NO! I'm not a ki---." She stopped immediately and flashed her innocent smile whereas taehyung on the other side smiled with satisfaction as if he knows the reason for the asking the question.

Y/N went outside and there was standing a man.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I hope you are doing well.. Dear Y/N." Said that mysterious man.

"What do you want?" I questioned back.

"Happiness." He said taking a step forward.

"Th-then go and find yours. Why the hell are you disturbing our lives." I said while taking a step back.

"That's what I'm doing.. Love." He replied with a plastered smirk on his face.

"Stop calling me ThAt... I'm not yours..What is your happiness.." I said a bit scared.

"My happiness is in KILLING YOU." He said which made me gulped.

"Wh-at." I gulped

"I want jungkook to suffer, just the way I did.." he said while coming towards me with a pocket knife. He grabbed my hand was ready to put that sharp edge on my neck but before that I kicked him in the balls.

"You are dead now, BITCH!" He said while crunching down.

I was ready to run, just when he made a grip on my leg and stabbed the knife in my leg. I screamed in pain.

"I can't let you go like this.. little doll." He said while standing up.

I quickly gave a tight punch and turned around to run, when I bumped into a hard chest.

I turned behind just to see who was there,

And it was,

"JUNGKOOK!"