Part 18

Jungkook P.O.V

"Ohh! Hi jungkook oppa." She said happily.

"Op-oppa." I asked her.

"Yes oppa! Aren't you older than me." She said like a kid and I chuckled at her cuteness and hugged her.

"Oh! Sana unni and taehyung oppa are also here." She said.

"Yes! Y/N dear we are here for you." Sana said but I can feel her sadness that her best friend couldn't remember her. And now calling her unni. I sighed.

Sana went near her and hugged her.

"Taehyung oppa! Why are you standing there. Come give me a hug." She said. I was jealous but I ignored it for Y/N.

"Oh my dear! You are looking so pale. Jungkook go and ask the doctor when they will discharge Y/N." he said more like an order and I frowned but went to ask the doctor just because it was for Y/N.

Luckily I saw the doctor near the canteen.

"Excuse me doctor! When Y/N will be discharged." I asked him.

"She will be discharge by 18:00 (6:00PM) today." He said.

"Okay! Thank you doctor for saving Y/N life." I said and bowed him again.

I bought some orange juice for everyone cause no one has eaten anything and they might be hungry and also I was near the canteen.

I went to Y/N's room again and Y/N smiled at me happily.

"Oppa... did you bought this juice for me." She said and I nodded. I gave her orange juice but she passed it to taehyung oppa.. *wait why am I saying him oppa.*

"Taehyung oppa. Take this." She handed her juice can to taehyung.

"Yah jungkook oppa. Give one to Sana unni too." She ordered and I handed juice can to Sana.

"Thank you." Sana replied as I gave her juice can.

"Take." I handed the last one to Y/N and she smiled.

"Oppa, why we are in hospital." She asked.

"Umm. Because umm.. you got in an acc--." I was going to say but taehyung cut me off.

"Because it's your checkup day today. We will be leaving this room soon dear." Taehyung said to her.

Taehyung dragged me out of the room and said. "Jungkook.. don't you know that you are not allowed to her the real incident.." he sighed and I nodded.

"Sorry." I replied. "Anyways, Y/N will be discharged today. Isn't it." He asked and I nodded.

"Okay so I want to tell you that I will be staying with Y/N until she recovers completely." He said. "Huh!! What do you mean." I said cause I don't want to left Y/N alone with him.

"I WILL BE STAYING WIH Y/N UNTIL SHE RECOVERS. So I will be living at your house." He said.

"WhAt." I asked him shockingly.

"You know jungkook I don't want Y/N to get hurt now. Losing maturity is not a small thing jungkook, She had enough. For her protection I will be staying with you and Y/N." he said and I nodded cause it was all my fault.

We knocked on the door and went inside to take Y/N home.

Y/N P.O.V

I was talking to Sana unni peacefully until someone knocked on the door.

It turned out to be jungkook oppa and taehyung oppa.

"Oppa." I said.

"Ne." They both said in unison.

"When we are going home." I asked them.

"In an hour." Taehyung oppa replied.

"Jungkookie oppa come here." I said (more like a kid)

Jungkook oppa walked towards me. I gently touched his lips with was bruised like he was beaten so badly.

"Oppa what happen." I asked him politely.

"It's not-nothing." He replied.

"But it's ---." I was cut off by taehyung oppa.

"Come on everyone pack up.. we will leaving soon." He said and we all nodded.

Jungkook P.O.V

~At home~

"Taehyung oppa.. come let's go to our room." Y/N said and they both left.

I was left with Sana now. "Okay jungkook i gotta go now. See you tomorrow." Sana said and left.

"Wait! Do you want me give you a ride." I asked. "Sure." She replied.

I took my cars keys and sat on the drivers seat.

I drove Sana home safely and she said "Jungkook, keep Y/N safe."

"I promise." I replied.

"Good bye." She said. "Good bye." I replied.

I drove back to my home. As I entered in the house I saw Y/N watching tv alone. I wonder where taehyung was.

"Y/N, where is taehyung oppa." I asked her.

"He is in his room." She replied while her eyes were sticked on the television.

I wonder who gave taehyung a room. Anyways he must be in guest room.

I went upstairs and made my way towards the guest room.

I knocked twice and entered the room and saw taehyung was arranging his clothes in the closet.

"What do you want." He said coldly.

"Taehyung.... I'm sorry." I said and suddenly tears starts to drop from my eyes.

"Taehyung..! I know it all my fault. I really ---." I was going to say but taehyung cut me off.

"No...jungkook, its not your fault. It was just... I was angry that Y/N got hurt. It's not really your fault." he said.

"Ohhoo..Something's fishy." Suddenly Y/N came into the room and ran towards us.

"Whatever!! I'm hungry oppa. When we will have dinner." Y/N said.

"Ohh.. I totally forgot about the dinner. Come let's eat something." I said and Y/N and taehyung both agreed.

??? P.O.V

"you are still breathing baby girl, but not this time." I mumbled to myself and smirked.

"Time to start plan B." I said to myself.

"Ha..ha..ha.. This time it's more miserable." I said evilly.

"Wait and watch..." I laughed. 

********************************************************************

A/N 

Thank you so much guys for showing your love and affection for this book.. This is my first book and I'm trying to make story more interesting. Thank you thank you thank you so much...! Love ya!