Part 8

Jungkook P.O.V

I dropped her home and laid on my bed cause I was damn tired.

I woke up and saw the time was 7:45 pm.

"Shit, when did I fell asleep! I have to hurry up." I got up and took a short shower and changed.

"I should hurry up

"I should hurry up." I drove my car to Y/N house. She was standing there. She was looking damn beautiful. *she will kill me one day if she will stay this beautiful*

Y/N P.O.V

Jungkook drop me home. I went in and saw a note on the table and it was from mom.

*Sweetie, me and appa have to go to Japan. It's a business trip, we will be returning in 4-5 weeks. Sorry for not telling you before dear. It was all planned randomly. Take care. We love you. Goodbye.!

Mom*

"Ok, so mom and dad are not here. Well that's good." I whispered to myself. I took a long shower and got ready.

It's 7:45 but there is no sign of jungkook

It's 7:45 but there is no sign of jungkook. Still I have 15min. So I guess I will talk to my mom. I called her.

Mom: hello sweetheart, how are you?

Me: I'm good mom. I'm going out with jungkook.

Mom: Ohh... he is your boss right.

I could fell her smirk. Mom now-a-days are really a tease.

Me: Yes mom! Anyways don't forget to get me something. Bye! Love you.

Mom: Bye ! Take care.

I cut the call and I went outside to see whether jungkook is here or not.

Luckily, he was here.

He stopped his car in front of me. I quickly open the door and sat on the passenger seat.

"You are looking beautiful~" he said with his mouth wide open. I will be lying if I say that I was not blushing.

"Thank you." I replied and he start his car.