Part 23

Y/N P.O.V.

"JUNGKOOK" I shouted.

"You'll be alright now, No one hurt you now." Jungkook said with a soothing voice, which made me forget my pain.

"Who says.. I'm still breathing." Mysterious man said

"Not now." Taehyung came from nowhere and gave me tight punch which made me crawl on the ground. He groaned in pain.

"Jungkook you take Y/N home, I will take care of him." Taehyung said while giving a kick in his abdominal region.

Jungkook holds me in bridal style and made his way towards home.

The way to home was damn silent. We reached our home and he carried me to his room.

He made me laid on the bed and brought the first aid box.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down, fiddling with my fingers, while he was busy doing my bandage.

He neither replied nor gave any reaction which made me feel like crying.

"Hey!" I muttered.

"Jungkook-ah!" I called him but he didn't even nod his head.

"If you want to ignore me, yo-u can. But first let me ex-plain." My voice was cracking as my eyes were filled with tears.

This made jungkook to look at me. His eyes were filled with sadness for me being hurt as well as anger for not telling him the truth.

"I didn't mean to--" I tried to explain but was stopped by a Random kiss.

The kiss was filled with passion and anger.

The kiss becomes deeper and deeper, our tongues battling with each other. He softens the kiss. One arm wrapped around my waist and other in my hairs. Just then I realise that I can't hold it anymore.

"Jungkook-ah .. I can't bre-breath." I tried saying as he broke the kiss gently.

"Too Early." He whined which made me chuckled a little bit.

"I'm sorry jungkook---." I tried speaking but was cut off.

"I believe in you and I don't need any explanation." He said while showing his bunny teeth.

"You must be tired.. come let's sleep." He said while jumping beside me on the bed.

He pulled up the blankets and I cuddled with him. He kissed me on my forehead before saying goodnight.

"Sweet dream Y/N." he said.

"I love you jungkook." I muttered slowly might be inaudible to him.

Then we both went to our dream world. 

********************************************************************