Part 19

Y/N P.O.V

After dinner we all decided to sleep early. As we will going to lotte world tomorrow. Hurrayyy!!

We all went upstairs taehyung oppa and jungkook oppa went to their rooms which means that I have to sleep alone. Nooooo.. I don't want to sleep alone. I'm scared of ghosts and those big monsters.

So I decided to go in jungkook oppa room, then I will not be alone... "keke.." I giggled.

I didn't knocked on the door, I just went in. When I went in the room was dark. Suddenly a voice speaks from under the blankets.

"Y/N-ahh.. Do you need something." Jungkook oppa said gently.

"Oppa... why are you leaving me alone in that room. You know I'm scared of ghosts...Oppa-ah.. Can I join you... pleasssseeeee.." I said and he chuckled.

"Ommo... my Y/N is scared.." he chuckled and gave me hug.

Jungkook P.O.V

I gave her a hug. I wish we can sleep together, when she will regain her maturity. Please recover fast...Y/N... I really miss you...

She hugged me back. I wish she didn't have Regression. I want it to be real. So I hugged her even tighter.

"Ahh!! Oppa I can't breathe." She said and I loosened my grip.

"Oh..! Sorry.. come let's sleep now.." I said while rubbing my back of the neck

Y/N P.O.V

I laid on the bed but still I was feeling uncomfortable... uhhh!

"Oppa..." I sang and jungkook oppa turned towards me.

"Hmm." He sang too... ha...ha.. ha.. I liked it.

"Oppa..! I can't sleep.." I said.

"Hmm..! So do you wanna go for night drive." He said and I nodded.

"Yess oppa, will you take me.. yay.." I said with excitement whereas jungkook oppa just laughed.

"Come we will go for a night drive." He said and I quickly got up from the bed and made my way towards the door.

Jungkook oppa came after me. He opened the car door for me and then he started the engine.

"Okay.. so ice cream first." He said.

"Yayyyyyyyyy...!!!!!!." I said.

We went in the ice cream parlour and were greeted by a young man. He was so pale and he looked sleepy though. I silently laughed seeing him.

"Ohh.. jungkook.. after a long time.." grandpa said. Keke.. I named him grandpa cause he looked like one.(You know what I'm talking about)

"Yeah.. I was busy now a days.. Hyung, can I get two ice creams.." he said and looked at me.

"Which flavour you want young lady.." grandpa asked.

"Grandp-- Uncle can I get one Belgium chocolate." I said and sighed. I was going to say grandpa.

"Jungkook oppa what you will take..." I asked jungkook oppa.

"I guess I will be taking chocolate too.." he said and I smiled.

"Ok guys... Enjoy.." grandpa gave us ice creams and winked at jungkook.

We went to sit outside as I was not sleepy yet.

"Oppa why did he winked at you." I asked curiously while taking my seat.

"It's because.... umm.... he has an eye problem..." he said and sighed.

"Ohhh" i said while licking my ice cream.

"Y/N, how are you feeling now..." he asked.

"Oppa.. I'm fine see." I said and stood up for him to check me up.

"Ok..ok.. now sit down." He said while pulling me down.

"Wae oppa.. is something wrong.." I asked.

"Ani.. Just asking." He said. "If you have any problem come to me... Arraso." He added and I chuckled. Because he is so caring.

"Arraso oppa..." i said.

We finished our ice cream and went inside our car. I sat on the passages seat.

Jungkook P.O.V

I was focusing on the road as I was driving the car when I glanced at Y/N she was sleeping peacefully.

As we stopped in front of our house. I carried Y/N like a bride to our room. I gently laid her on the bed.

I kissed her forehead "goodnight Y/N." I said and went to sleep. 

********************************************************************