Part 21

Jungkook P.O.V

"Wake up..! Sleepy head" I said while entering in Y/N's room. She has been sleeping for like forever.

I went towards her bed and put the tray on the table as I brought her some water and medicines and sat on the edge of the bed. "Wake up..!! You have been sleeping for like 3 hours."

She groaned while shaking her head cutely. "Aniya..! Oppa I want to sleep more." She said in a sheepish manner.

"But you have been--." Before I could complete my sentence she pulled me and I now I was beside her lying on the bed.

"Oppa... sleep with me." She said while covering me in her blanket.

"But it's already---." I was going to say but she already dig her head in my chest. I guess she is ready for cuddles. She is so cute...!

I wrapped my arms around her and gently kissed her forehead.

After 1 hour

Taehyung P.O.V

Jungkook told me that he was going to wake Y/N up. I wonder what they were doing so I decided to take a look in Y/N's room.

As I went upstairs to Y/N's room I slowly opened the door. I went inside and take look and found that jungkook and Y/N were sleeping peacefully. They were hugging each other like there's no tomorrow.

If Y/N and jungkook got married I'm sure they will be the best couple ever and their child will be damn good looking like he or she will have small lips like jungkook, black eyes like Y/N and will be amazing like both.

I wonder when this day will come true. I wish Y/N to be healthy again and remember everything about her and jungkook.

While I was busy thinking about their future. I totally forgot to wake them up. I slowly approach towards her bed and gently shake jungkook so that he can wake up. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes "wake up..! You and Y/N are sleeping like pigs." I mouthed him and he sheepishly nodded his head

Jungkook P.O.V

I got up from the bed and grabbed taehyung's hand.

"I have something to tell you." I said and grabbed him towards my room.

We entered in my room and I locked the door behind me whereas taehyung sat on the edge of the bed and i sat beside him.

"What you want to tell jungkook." Taehyung said in a worried tone.

"I want to tell that... umm.." I don't know but I can't tell..

"What you want to tell jungkook .. I promise I will listen you and help you if needed." Taehyung said.

"I want to tell you that...Y/N is.....Y/N is normal, she is just acting... she is hiding something from us...taehyung.. we need to know that.." I said and tears started to fell from eyes.