"I am really sorry Chaeyoung. Please don't say that. I was just blinded but I'll fix everything."

"What do you mean eonnie?"

"You will find out. The place is here. Bambam must be waiting for me, I'll go now. Take care. I love you. Uh I mean I....uh." Mina said.

"Its ok eonnie. Its just a habit. It will go away soon. Bye eonnie have fun. Call me once you are done." Chaeyoung then left Mina and went over to Lia's place. Her heart hurting to see Mina in that state.

Mina's PoV

Wow she didn't even stop me. So she is actually over me now. It hurts my heart but I am the one that should be blamed. Its ok though. I'll wait for her. I'll try my best to get her back no matter how much I have to wait for her. I should head in now. He must be waiting for me. I then walked in and saw Bambam heading out to the terrace. I slowly followed him to see where he was going. He seems to be going to pick up a call. I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I couldn't help it. I then listened to him hiding. Hiding far enough that he can't see me but also close enough to hear his conversation. I think he is talking to Mark oppa. (Sorry Mark hehe) It was on speaker so I could hear him talking.

"Hyung. Yes I am meeting her today." BamBam said.

"Oh great. Make sure you do what I taught you." Mark said.

Mina knew they were up to something and started videoing the conversation.

"Ok Mark Hyung. I know everything. My whole plan is to get in her pants. To be honest it was really easy to convince her to go on a date with me. I just kissed her." Bambam was boasting.

"Haha. Good job boy. Now show who the real man is. Make sure you are subtle about it. Flirt with Mina as much as possible then take her home. Make sure you do your deeds and make sure to video it so we can watch it together later. Also make sure she doesn't let other members Know. Not even our members." Mark said.

"I know hyung. I won't let others know. Its only between us that we are using Mina for tapes. Also I think we should click picture today and leak it like last time. Then people will actually believe that we are dating. I don't know how people didn't believe last time. It was a freaking bed selfie. I had to tell JYP that we were friends and he believed. But now it won't happen again."

"That's my boy. I am proud of you. Video it in a nice angle and dont let her know. Make me proud and show me who the king of bed is."

"Nae Hyung. I should go now. She must be here waiting for me. HAHA."

"Ok BAM. See ya." Mark said and hung up the phone. BamBam then left while Mina was still hiding and she stopped recording. She was furious. She couldn't believe that she left Chaeyoung for this retard. But she kept her cool and went to BamBam as if she just came to the restaurant.

"Oh annyeong. How have you been Mina?"

"Oh great and you?"

"Great after seeing you. I have missed you a lot."

"Ah me too. I missed everything about you. How we kissed." Mina said. She was furious inside but she wanted to play it cool.

"Really? Haha. I missed you too. Should I give you one more kiss?"

"No not now. Let's save it for later. Wanna come over to my place today?" Mina asked.

"Ya sure." Mina saw BamBam smirk and she felt disgusted by it. They then ordered food and started eating while BamBam was trying his best to flirt. Mina then texted Chaeyoung to come over to get her. Chaeyoung replied saying it will take 10 minutes.