What's with people crashing into my arms today?

"Jiminieeee Hyung!", Natasha said hugging me even tigther.

"Leave---- me---guys! I am---suffo---"

Finally they freed me and looked around with their big eyes.

"Did you all meet Crystal?", I asked them.

"Yesss! She was so sweet! She gave us flowers!", Natasha said and Crystal grinned.

"Jiminie Hyung", Natalie poked me.

"Yes Natalie?"

"Where is noona?!", she said stomping her feet on the ground.

"Noona? Oh----", shit.

"Yes hyung! Where's noona? You never bring her home nowadays. Last time also, we had to go to meet her and we couldn't even spend time nicely!", Nathan said.

These kids....

Crystal looked at us confused.

"Who is noona?", She asked.

"Jimin hyung's girlfriend.", Natasha said.

"Girlfriend?", she froze. "You have a girlfriend?", She asked, her smile dropping.

"Uhh...."

"No, She is Jimin's secretary. Her name is Y/N and the kids love her.", My mom suddenly appeared.

"Ohhh", She said and she again smiled.

"But isn't she hyung's girlfriend?", Natasha who was older than the other two asked.

"Mommy said that girlfriend means someone who stays by your side and who takes care of you. She also said that girlfriend is someone like mommy..... And mommy fixes tie of daddy, always stays by daddy's side and takes care of daddy a lot...Noona does everything like that. Then, isn't she hyung's girlfriend?", Natasha asked.

"Natasha, you are still a baby. Noona is different alright. Noona does those all things because she is his secretary. And your mommy does it because she loves your daddy. That's two different things.", Mom explained to her.

She nodded but still didn't look satisfied.

"Crystal, let's go. Your dad is calling you.", My mom told and she left with Crystal.

"But Mommy told girlfriend is like that.", She said pouting, looking sad.

I pulled her into a hug and whispered to her.

"Then, she is hyung's girlfriend okay....."

"Really Jimin Hyung?", She asked and her face brightened up with a smile.

"But she told that being a girlfriend means loving as well...and does hyung love noona and does noona love hyung?"

"Hmmm....Too many questions tonight. I will tell the answer next time. I brought chocolates.", I said and took out three chocolates from my pockets.

"Thank you hyung!", They shouted and ran around playing while I was left with a question in my head, question of Natasha.

"But she told that being a girlfriend means loving as well...and does hyung love noona and does noona love hyung?"

To be honest, I don't know.....

*****

"So Jimin, how is your business going?", Park Daniel, my father's brother asked.