𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

Chelsea's POV

"Blakey!" I squealed as soon as I saw her getting out of class and went to engulf her on a hug.

"Hey Chels! what's up." She said and I pulled back.

"Nothing much. Do you want to go out for lunch?"

"Sure why not, just let me put these in my locker." She pointed to the books on her hand.

I took the books from her hands, "Lead the way."

Blake chuckled, "You know I'm not sick right?"

"Oh I know, but I don't want you doing any unnecessary efforts." I said with a smile as we walked to her locker.

"That's very sweet of you Chels but they're just books."

I pouted as we reached her locker. "Let me help you even if it's something dumb Blakey."

She looked me in the eyes for a second until she nodded with a smile. "Fine."

I squealed and keep the books on her locker.

"Okay we can go now." She said and we walked to the parking lot.

We decided to eat at one Italian restaurant not far from the school, we were talking about class stuff as we ate.

"Blake do you know when you're going tell your parents yet?"

She looked uneasy, she opened her and closed her mouth a couple times until she finally spoke in weak voice. "I don't know... it's just it scares me the thought of once I tell them they won't want anything to do with me... I don't want to be alone."

I could see the fear and sadness on her eyes so I grabbed her hand from across the table and squeezed it. "I don't know exactly how you're feeling right now. I'm not going to lie to you and say that I do because I don't, but what I can tell you it's that I won't leave you and that you won't ever be alone, I promised you I will be there and I intend to keep that promise."

I don't now if she believed what i said but I hope she did because i meant every word I said. You might be wondering why I care so much about Blake despite we not being close friends during high school. Well I don't really know why either, it just feels right. I remember when we were in kinder, we were close friends back then and whenever I saw Blake crying it stung something inside me, so everytime I did my best to cheer her up. The day I found her crying behind the piano I felt the same familiar stung so I knew I had to do something.

Her eyes watered, "Chelsea?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be there with me when I tell them?" Blake said with hesitation.

"If you want me there then of course." I smile.

She smiled back and a single tear fell from her eyes, I quickly wiped it with my thumb from across the table.

"Enough crying for now Blakey, let's eat, you and your little pumpkin need it."

She giggled, "Fine, but I'm paying."

"We'll see about that,"

"Chelsea I'm paying." She said firmly.

"Yeez okay, whatever you say."

We ate our food and when we finished eating I stood and told Blake I was going to the bathroom, but instead I went to pay the bill. Blake was kind of mad at me for it saying she could've paid, I told her next time and she made me promise I will let her. I know well she could've paid too, I mean we are both stocked but I still wanted to.