𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

Summer's POV

I'm currently in my room watching a horror movie on Netflix when suddenly someone kicks the door open making me scream at the top of my lungs and fall off my bed.

"Summer!"

Of course who else could it be.

"Riley what the fuck you want to kill me!?" I said with a hand on my chest trying to calm down.

I stand up and go back to my bed where Riley is already comfortably laying. I closed my laptop and accommodated myself so I could lay besides her.

Riley sighed loudly. She's been acting weird for a while so I might as well ask her now what's going on.

"What's wrong Riley?" I asked while we both look at the ceiling.

"I... I'm scared." She replied. I furrowed my brows at that and turned my face to hers who was still looking towards the ceiling and held a thoughtful look.

"Of what?" I asked her confused. I've never seen Riley scared, in all the years I've known her she's always seemed so fearless so for her to say that.

"I fell in love with someone. I can't tell you who because I promised them I wouldn't tell anyone about us." Her eyes glistening with tears. I don't like the sound of this already, it hurt my heart to see my bestfriend hurt.

"Okay... you're in love Riles, so why are you scared then?"

"I'm... I'm scared that when the time comes and they have to choose they won't choose me." A tear rolled down her cheek but she roughly wiped it.

Choose? I don't like the sound of this but I won't comment yet.

I pulled Riley to me and wrapped my arms around her. "You don't know that Riley." I stroked her hair—I could feel her wet cheeks against my shirt.

"I do. It's just a matter of time." She said muffled against my chest.

"If this person doesn't choose you then that's their loss. Riley you're a beautiful girl with a heart of gold, theres not a day you don't make me laugh and you're so caring more than you give yourself credit for. Yes you might be a little... crazy sometimes but that's what makes you you and if they can't see that then they don't deserve you."

Riley didn't say anything back but I know she heard me, I kissed her head and continued stroking her head until she fell sleep and I soon followed her.

I woke up hearing the doorbell ring, Riley was beside me in the bed still asleep. I moved carefully not wanting to wake her up, I got off the bed and walked down stairs to see who's at the door.

"Coming!" I say and open the door

"Hey," Brooke said. That's weird she didn't call or text me she was coming—I opened the door wider for her to come in.

"Hi babe, what's up?" I pecked her on the lips and closed the door. She went to the livingroom and I followed her as she sat at the couch.

"Nothing. I just felt like seeing my girlfriend." I smiled and she pulled me to sit on her lap.

"What are you up to?" She asked me as she rubbed my leg up and down.

"Riley's upstairs in my room babe, I think I sh—" I got interrupted by Riley coming downstairs. She looked better — if it wasn't because I saw her cry I wouldn't be able tell she was.

"Don't worry Summy, I got to go anyway to do the thing I was telling you about. I'll talk to you later. Bye Brooklyn." She said.

I spoke before she could go, "Good luck Riles and please call me if you need me." I don't know how that will go but I needed her to know that I will be there for her.

She gave me a tight smile and left.

Brook turned to me, "Is she okay?" I leaned against her chest and breathed her scent in.

"I don't know." I told her even though I knew she wasn't. Brooke just nodded and kept caressing my leg.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her. I didn't have much to do today, my mom went on a business trip today and comes back tomorrow so I don't want to be alone.

Her hand went up till it reached my tight. Brook leaned to me, "I can think of a few things I would like do." She whispered and made me shiver.

She started to kiss my neck—keeping one hand under my thight and the other at the other side of my neck. She soon found my sweet spot making me moan in pleasure, I felt something warm at the pit of my stomach.

I was now straddling Brooke while we made out, she put her hands under my shirt and tried to take it off but I stopped her. She sighed.

"Not here. My room." I told her slightly panting and still holding her hands, she looked surprised but quickly recovered and nodded. Brooke lifted me up by my thighs and walked us upstairs to my room; she tried to kiss me as we walked but after almost falling off the stairs I told her to wait.

When we got to my room Brooklyn closed the door with her foot, threw me on the bed and started to undress— ending up in only her underwear. She got on top of me and looked at me in the eyes "Are you sure about this Summer."

I nodded, "I am, Brooke. I'm all yours." I told her wholeheartedly because now I know that I want this. I want my first time to be with the girl I love.

Brooke kissed me firmly on the lips our tongues battling but as always she won. I was now laying in only on my underwear like her, she was about to take off my bra but she looked at me first, I nodded at her and she took it off and then proceeded to do the same with my panties. Me not wanting to be the only one naked I took hers off and now we were both naked with her on top of me.

I pulled her in a passionate kiss to make her feel all the love I have for her. I discovered I'm in love with her a few weeks ago but I haven't told her yet, a part of me its scared she doesn't feel the same way.

"You're beautiful." She said panting.

I felt her hand nearing my core that caused me to moan.

Brooklyn looked at me. I know what she's was asking me, so I nodded at her and she gave me a short reassuring kiss.

She entered me with one finger making me hiss in a little pain but not much, then when I felt comfortable she started moving in and out making me moan.

This felt so good "B—Brooke... please." I said and then I felt her add another finger "Faster."

She speeded up pumping in and out of me until I started to feel strange "Brooke I—"

"I got you."

A few more pumps and I came undone in Brooke's fingers.

"Brooke!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my back slightly arched. Good thing theres no one in the house.

Brooke still on top with her fingers inside moving them to help me pass my orgasm until she pulled out and layed besides me both panting for air.

It was good... a bit weird and quick but I guess that's how a first time goes?

When we calmed down I turned to face her and she pulled me to cuddle against her.

"Brooke..." I whispered tired.

"Yes."

"I love you..."

I felt her tense. I was too tired and my eyes were starting to close.

She didn't say it back— I know she didn't.

That was the last thing on my mind before sleep consumed me.

Next morning I woke up to find myself alone in bed — I put on a shirt and went downstairs to see if maybe Brooke could be downstairs.

She wasn't. I was alone in my house.

She left and didn't leave a note or a text or anything... she just left me as if I was nothing after our first time together. I feel used but most of all hurt.

-

A/N What do y'all think of Brooke's actions