𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

Riley's POV

"You know there's a party tonight." Tyler said.

"Yeah i think I'll pass, I had enough of parties for a while." Summer said as she stood from the couch and went into the kitchen.

I looked back to Tyler. "I'll go I need to have some fun," I said.

It's true ever since that day Paris chose Jackson over me I've been moping around with my broken heart. The other day when I defended her on the fight she didn't say anything to me, not a thank you or anything really and it broke my heart more than it already was.

"Cool, want us to ride together or?" Tyler asked me.

I shook my head.

"Don't worry just pass me the adress and I'll meet you there."

Summer came back to the room with a bowl of popcorn and sat besides me.

"Do you think partying is a good idea?" She asked me as she ate some of the popcorn.

"It's better than mopping around, I'm tired of being sad." I told her and grabbed some of the popcorns.

"You should come too, I know you're still sad about what happened with Brooklyn but you never know maybe you'll meet someone." Tyler said.

"I don't want to meet anyone and after the last time I now hate parties, so no thanks." She replied.

"Don't bother her Ty she obviously only wants to meet with one person that's named Skylar Sterling." I said mockingly and wiggled my brows and Tyler laughed.

Summer scoffed, "You're not funny Riley."

"Oh come on Summer don't tell me you don't see the way she looks at you and how she acts with you."

"What are you even talking about now Riley," she said.

"Summer she clearly likes you, I mean you melted the ice queen. Never, not once has she ever got into a fight and the other day she bitch slapped the fuck out of Brooklyn's ass just because she didn't like how she was talking about you and not just that bu how she's acted with you for a while, how she takes care of you. God Summer she even threatened the principal for you! Don't tell me you don't see it.

"I agree with her." Said Tyler.

It's true Skylar obviously likes Summer anyone could see it but Summer tends to be so dense.

"Don't be ridiculous she's my friend that's why she did all that, she doesn't likes me and I don't like her. Even if she did I wouldn't return the feelings, it's too soon I'm still dealing with a lot," Summer replied.

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Don't tell me you're still in love with the piece of shit of Brooklyn."

I could see she was starting to get frustrated and what I just said angered her.

"I don't know Riley, are you still in love with Paris?" She retorted.

"Uh girls..." Tyler said nervously.

"So fucking mature Summer, she didn't even love you."

"Girls lets calm do-" Tyler tried to say.

"News flash Riley, Paris didn't love you either that's why she didn't choose you, so instead of telling me to get over my ex-girlfriend why don't you just go and get over your fling, like it's been two months already come on."

Ouch.

Everything was silent after that for what felt like hours but just mere seconds passed.

I could feel my eyes burn with unshed tears and my heart stung with Summer words that reminded me of my reality.