𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Summer's POV

"How about this one" Riley showed me another outfit.

"I don't know maybe?"

Riley sighed and put the clothes on the bed. "Really Summer? We been through almost everything in here. Where are you even going again?"

"I don't know, she didn't tell me. Brooklyn just told me to dress comfortably."

She seemed deep in a thought and turned to my wardrobe once again. "You should've told me that from the beginning." She turned back around wiggling her brows and showed me an outfit that consisted of a black short neck spaghetti strap tank top, a cream colored knitted sweater, some ripped jeans and white nike air force 1.

"That actually looks nice."

"I know, I'm a genius. Your welcome."

I rolled my eyes with a smile

"So, at what time is she picking you up?"

"Eight."

"Good you still have like two hours until the you can go shower and then I'll do your makeup. So go get moving"

"Okay, jeez."

Riley did my makeup and curled my hair afterwards. Now we are waiting for Brooke to arrive.

"Calm down it's gonna be fine, she clearly likes you."

"But what if I fuck up? And then she realizes how much of a bore I am and alos realizes she doesn't likes me... and what if—"

Riley cut me off.

"Summer! Calm down and breath with me okay?"

I copied Riley, inhaled and exhaled with her a couple of times.

"Summer you are incredibly smart, sweet and beautiful. You're an amazing friend and the most caring  person I know and if she can't see that then she doesn't deserves you. Calm down alright? I know it's your first date and you're nervous but trust me its going to be fine. Just be you." She told me in a soft voice while holding my face.

I hugged her.

"Thank you," I mumbled against her shoulder

We pulled apart when we heard the bell. Good thing my mom had to stay late at the office today. Riley went and opened the door before I could.

"Hi." Riley greeted.

"Hey?" Brooklyn responded.

I pushed Riley out of the way.

"Sorry. Hi Brook, you look really beautiful." She was wearing a black and white leather pilot jacket with a white crop top shirt underneath, ripped black jeans and black boots. She looked hot.

"Hey, thanks. You too look gorgeous."

"Excuse me Summer, I need to say something to Brooklyn here before you two go." Before I could say something she grabbed Brook and pulled her out of the house with her and closed the door.

I couldn't hear what she was telling her because she was whispering but I did hear something about her hurting Brooke—I couldn't tell the rest. Riley opened the door, pulled me outside and went back in. "Have fun you two. Oh and Erica said to tell you to have her back before twelve."

"Wait you told my mom?"

"Of course!" With that she closed the door on my face.

I turned to Brooke. "I'm sorry for her, she hurt her head as a baby."