Chapter 7- Relax

I walked into the common and sat on the sofa letting out a breath. My brothers slumped either side of me. I starred out to the fire and I was mesmerised by how the flames folded over each other and danced together to a silent song. I zoned out and eventually fell asleep on Fred.

I was shook awake by both my brothers shaking me and whispering that they had to tell me something important, a secret. "Wake up Tills!" Fred said, "yeah get up lazy, we gotta tell you something." George whisper-shouted. "Yeah, okay okay I'm up. God y'all are noisy." I groaned. "Okay first, never say y'all again and second we found this awesome map in filches office. It's a map of the whole school!" Fred said, "yeah and it tells you who is where and there are secret passageways and everything!" George carried on. "It'll be so helpful in future pranks!" we all exclaimed as one, "okay, let me see it." I said. George pulled out a map and said "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." and it showed the words 'Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot & Prongs are proud to present The Marauders Map'. It folded out and it looked old and coffee stained. I opened the map and looked in Dumbledore's office, "is that?" "Dumbledore." "in his office" "pacing" "does that a lot" they both said alternating words. "So this map shows everyone?" "everyone" "everyone? I repeated "where they are" "what they're doing" "every minute" "Of everyday" they said again alternating sentences.

I looked at the map and saw footsteps walking towards the Gryffindor common room belonging to Professor McGonagall. Me, Fred and George sped to our Dorms and said for us to meet when Professor McGonagall is gone. I waited at least 10 minutes for her to leave then went downstairs. "Oh Miss Weasley what are you doing awake?" she asked, "I, uhh, couldn't sleep Miss so I came downstairs to watch the fire. What are you doing here if I may ask?" I replied. "Ahh, I came to see you and your brothers. A bit late it might be, but would you go and get them for me?" she asked, "yes Professor." I walked up to go and get my brothers.

"Hey, you two better be awake!" I said into the room. "Heyy, lil sis." George said ruffling my hair, "what's up?" Fred carried on. "Well you see," I started, "Professor McGonagall is downstairs. She wants to see us." I said. We all walked downstairs to see what she wanted and waited for her to speak.